Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whose been to "the Buzz" in Scottsdale?

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I was overwhelmed by the competition over there. I thought I could dance. Man I ain't $Hit compared to some of the folks there. I gotta work on my dancefloor game a little more. Who else from Arizona has been there???

Reaction score
What in sam-hill are you talking about? And what does it have to do with DJ'ing?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had friends who been there. They all said its crowded as hell and picking up chicks is uber impossible with all the competition.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
I had friends who been there. They all said its crowded as hell and picking up chicks is uber impossible with all the competition.
I've been there 3 times since I've been out here and last night was the first time I went there during the after hours (1-4). It was ridiculously packed b/c of all the 18 year olds and the fact that it was the only after hours club in scottsdale. It's like a damn fire hazard in there. I find that I have more success when I just get wasted before going there like I did the second time I went (unfortunately I lost my cell phone that night, which I found a few days later) and get there around 11 pm when the upstairs (21 and over) bar is open.

I'm probably going next Saturday for my boys birthday but I'm gonna be Drunk as hell so I won't give a fukk about being rejected.

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont like to go to clubs that are overcrowded....u have no room to lay some good game down. i rather go to less crowded or clubs with room to lay some game down.