Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's wrong?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a couple of months ago, I was taking the SAT at this HS. My friend (who's a girl) comes up to me, and we talk. She mentions how she doesn't want to take the test, is on standby, and the other guy in the convo says "Your mom will just come and pick you up?" And I but in maliciously "That's all she does." referring to her mother. Then I try to make up for it and quickly say "That's what she does, she's a housewife. It's not an insult." The girl got pissed at me. I think she overreacted.

Anyway, she's held the grudge for the last two months, and I've refused to apologize. Anyway today, we both see each other for the first time at a party since. Party was maybe 10 people, and I was a little talkative. Then when she came, it went down to 5 (by conicedence). She kept flirting with my best friend and talking **** about me in his ear. I just ignored her the whole time. Every time I looked at her, she would look away. Then she referred to me as an idiot, also referred to me as a disgrace to the Cuban race. Clearly she was trying to bug me, and I didn't say much the rest of the day. Obviously she's gorgeous, and I just ignored her. I felt as though I had the power because I was ignoring her, and she was trying to get a rise out me (unsuccessful), but you might see it another way as she ruined my day.

Thoughts?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've played it about as well as you can play it.

Bummer about your initial mistake though but eh the way she acted at the party its clear she likes you and is trying to get the upper hand on you.

Her greatest wish right now is for you to become an AFC puppy dog lapping at her heels for forgiveness.

Don't give in and eventually she'll come around.

If she doesn't get with other girls and make her jealous.

If that still doesn't work then congrats you innadvertantly got a grudge carrying woman out of your life.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I think you've played it about as well as you can play it.

Bummer about your initial mistake though but eh the way she acted at the party its clear she likes you and is trying to get the upper hand on you.

Her greatest wish right now is for you to become an AFC puppy dog lapping at her heels for forgiveness.

Don't give in and eventually she'll come around.

If she doesn't get with other girls and make her jealous.

If that still doesn't work then congrats you innadvertantly got a grudge carrying woman out of your life.
Thanks for reassuring me, man. I definitely say stuff sometimes that is out of line, but I think she's just overreacting.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holding a "grudge" for 2 whole months just for that? :crackup:

You can see here who is the insecure one and who has nothing else to think about. That alone is giving you the upper hand and should make you feel better and have fun at the party ignoring a little daddy's girl stupid insults.

Hey, at least it's better than being seen as a chump.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, dont just ignore her, you look like a ***** doing that. I mean she's telling YOUR best friend your a scumbag and an idiot, and you are taking it? Better yet, why the **** is your best friend listening to this so willingly?

You need to pull this girl to the side and lay down the law. Verbally backhand the *****.

"Look, I don't care if you want me or not, but you need to stop going around talking about me like you ****ing know me. I said some stupid **** about your mother two months ago not even as an insult, if you want to throw a hissy fit like your two go ahead, but keep my name out your ****ing mouth".

And walk away. It's almost a guarantee that she will apologize on the spot if she likes you, and even if she doesn't you had the balls to tell her to back the **** off, otherwise this is going to continue to annoy you inside.