Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's Tired of the Mediocrity here?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been here for a LONG...LONG...LONG time and every year it gets worse. Its called entropy. Systems that do not restore themselves break down.

The equation is simple. Too many AFCs compared to too few DJs that actually have answers.

The AFCs themselves then try to fill the gap giving advice to other AFCs even though they themselves barely have any idea as to what is actually going on!

Blind leading the blind. If any of you have been around long enough to remember girlproblems.com(it is gone now), you will have an idea as to where sosuave seems to be headed.

...but there is a solution.

If you wanna talk. IM me or PM me.

YogurtTastesgo0d

Aycee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been around long enough to know the site you're talking about; but I do definitely see where you're coming from.

It's definitely a blind leading the blind thing going on; and a huge increase on people who don't want to improve or want to listen. You can't do anything, for someone who wont help themself.

You know there's a problem, when the majority of posts in the 'Tips' section are now:

"I've been doing x, which is getting me terrible outcomes/results. Whatever you do don't act like me"

:rolleyes:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...i remember that site....all i gots to say is OHHH NOOOOS!!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, girlproblems.com.....

Its not that bad yet, but its heading there.

Thats why I dont really post on here anymore.....only when I feel I really need second opinions. Most situations Ive found I can handle myself.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that's always bothered me is how people try to draw a distinct line between "AFC" and "DJ." To make things worse, neither of these terms have a unanimously-agreed upon definition.

"AFC" means "average frustrated chump," but here it's become synonymous with all kinds of words that simply reflect that which people do not want in themselves. A "DJ," on the other hand, is meant to be that which characterizes how people want to be. These terms have become too general and non descriptive to provide anyone with much help.

To say that there are many more "AFC"s than "DJ"s could be a qualified statement. Certainly the bulk of us here wouldn't mind improving a bit, whether we actually make the effort or not, and certainly many of us have a long way to go.

But when do we cross the line between "AFC" and "DJ"? I wouldn't hesitate to say that if a DJ, to me, is everything that characterizes how I strive to be, I am far from it. I am as close to an "AFC" as anyone. But if you were to have me draw this comparison two years ago, the future-me would be my own idol.

I have come to accept that I cannot be everything I want to be, but I can certainly make decent progress, and as long as I'm making progress, I have no regrets and won't hesitate to say I've developed in myself the qualities which I consider to be the finest of all... the ones which allow me to become better tomorrow than I am today.

The lost need no light to escape the darkness when they have one within them already.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of it.
And I'm tired of a lot of things, particulary when someone posts something similar to this below.

Poster : d00d! I AMOGED a AMOG!! OMG ROFLMAO LoL HOLY JIBBERING CRACK POPS BATMAN I LIKE AMOGED!!111!

other poster: w00t1!!11 GJ!! LIKE GG!!
other poster: ROFLCOPTOR

I have a friend who plays a lot of video games and he actually talks like this sometimes to be funny. And I can't believe some of you actually talk like this. Honestly, go end yourself.

If anyones ever wondered why the "old posters" leave is because lack of tips. And I'm sure we have more to learn...

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
im relativaly new, but i think i got here just as things snagged. i too made some stupid thread on problems i could of figured out if i had read the bible. The difference was, when i was a moron, people were nice about it and just said "for your own good check the bible first." now its "shut the f*ck up noob and read the da*n bible." Personaly, i think the over load of noobs is happening because people keep coming, but few improve. They came here expecting a book with all the answers, and instead found a place where you learn by guidelines. They put in a stupid thread, and get torn a new one, they loose that desire to improve from our ways, and never get better. As more and more new guys come, there get to be more and more "AFC's" and fewer are graduating to be "DJ's". H*ll, we even have changed the tag for new guys. Most used to call them (and a few still do) "DJs in training", now its just "stupid AFCs". Also, in a more broad view, there is another reason: we used to say we should stride for self improvement and said girls would come to the new aura that was created, but now we just go for the quick lay. and it shows. the old threads for insperation and other things that made the mark to get into the bible are now replaced with threads about getting "that one girl". This very idea goes against our ideals: dont go chasing them, your the catch! let them come to you. we need to move back to the old ways (encouragement) and our old goals (self-improvement) and go away from our current ways (flaming) and new focus (chasing chicks) if we want to get back the old DJ siteback.

but ill say it again: im pretty new, so tell me im a fu**ing retard, but dont dare tell me to shut up cause im a "noob". that goes against too many DJ ideals to list. if your gonna disagree, do it with reason.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chill
im relativaly new, but i think i got here just as things snagged. i too made some stupid thread on problems i could of figured out if i had read the bible. The difference was, when i was a moron, people were nice about it and just said "for your own good check the bible first." now its "shut the f*ck up noob and read the da*n bible." Personaly, i think the over load of noobs is happening because people keep coming, but few improve. They came here expecting a book with all the answers, and instead found a place where you learn by guidelines. They put in a stupid thread, and get torn a new one, they loose that desire to improve from our ways, and never get better. As more and more new guys come, there get to be more and more "AFC's" and fewer are graduating to be "DJ's". H*ll, we even have changed the tag for new guys. Most used to call them (and a few still do) "DJs in training", now its just "stupid AFCs". Also, in a more broad view, there is another reason: we used to say we should stride for self improvement and said girls would come to the new aura that was created, but now we just go for the quick lay. and it shows. the old threads for insperation and other things that made the mark to get into the bible are now replaced with threads about getting "that one girl". This very idea goes against our ideals: dont go chasing them, your the catch! let them come to you. we need to move back to the old ways (encouragement) and our old goals (self-improvement) and go away from our current ways (flaming) and new focus (chasing chicks) if we want to get back the old DJ siteback.

but ill say it again: im pretty new, so tell me im a fu**ing retard, but dont dare tell me to shut up cause im a "noob". that goes against too many DJ ideals to list. if your gonna disagree, do it with reason.
No, your definitely not ****ing retarded.

Because if you are, then I'm just as retarded for agreeing with you.

(I agree with you) :)

Reaction score
HEY MAN WHATS UP!!

my s/n is DrugsAreGood213 on the AOL..

What the hell have you been up to?! Hows school?

Yeah, I actually agree with what you're saying. The rising number of AFC bullsh*t on this site is starting to overthrow what's actually gold on this site.

It's become a big mess. Let's discuss.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm, what the hell am I still doing here? What the hell are YOU doing here?

There can't possibly be THAT much to seduction and getting a girl. Look at the freakin' bible! How many of you have HONESTLy read EVERY FREAKIN POST in that beast of a book?

Not many of you I bet. But in my opinion, it isn't even necesary to read the entire book. heck, its not even necesary to read half of it!

SEDUCITON IS EASY!!!

The only real reason we're here is to gain a sense of community, a sense of being in a "brotherhood."

I haven't learnt a single thing in the part....6 months of being here. Just gimme "Be a man" "kill the desperation" and "The keys to don juan" from Pook, and I can go off and mack. Everything else is just the icing on the cake (enjoyable to read, but I don't really need it).

In fact, this post has inspried me. I'm taking a break form this site. Its only H&F and bible for me now!

Goodbye and goodnight! :D

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What up Jester?

I left last summer for like 4 months, I came back, and it was all AFC... I'm off bangin girls and these dudes are bangin their heads on their keybaords trying to figure it out....

I guess old timers like us have to stick around and provide the core of strength for it.

I'm cool with that... I check here maybe once a week when I'm not working.. that should be enough.

Originally posted by Void
other poster: ROFLCOPTOR
Man, that's not even a word! Hahhahahaa

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
What up Jester?

I left last summer for like 4 months, I came back, and it was all AFC... I'm off bangin girls and these dudes are bangin their heads on their keybaords trying to figure it out....

I guess old timers like us have to stick around and provide the core of strength for it.

I'm cool with that... I check here maybe once a week when I'm not working.. that should be enough.

Man, that's not even a word! Hahhahahaa
haha I wasn't seriously saying that I was imitating other guys on here with all their annoying abberviatons

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
haha I wasn't seriously saying that I was imitating other guys on here with all their annoying abberviatons
Yeah I know...:D that **** was very funny to me