"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Whos the Loser

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
The past few days, i pissed some of you nerds off. Lets see if yall got any reason to talk. Send me an email @ [email protected], including pictures of your hook ups, even girls you just hang with. Ill reply with mine, if im beaten, then i will stop posting on this forum.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WishIWas

Banned
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
yeah, i'm so sure that you hook up really often. i remember you posting a few weeks or a couple months ago that youd never even kissed a girl, and you spazz out whenever a girl has an interest in you.

sorry, but im not interested in sending you pictures of my achievements only to receive pictures from pornography101.com from you.

edit: if you want material to jack off of to just go to a porno site.
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
4 months ago, lot has happened since

and i was going to send pictures with ME AND THE CHICK, but if you are too much of a *****...
 

The Exile

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
haha

yo guyz, chill. Leon is right. A person can change in 4 month, and theres nothin wrong bout being a nerd. I used to be one. Peeps can change, so accept that.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Chill out and drop it already, this forum isn't for trying to show off what pictures you can find on the internet or might have screwed or whatever because something you did pissed a few people off. This forum is for guiding HS people learning to become DJ's. If you feel that you need to prove your incredible pimp skillz to the world and/or do your best to make people feel inferior, go take it somewhere else. If you want to make some contributions and stop being such an ass about it, by all means do so.

I'll admit that I don't got the hookups you have even without seeing your pics, assuming they're real. I'm still learning...go ahead and b!tch. I await your fuming response.:)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Chill out and drop it already, this forum isn't for trying to show off what pictures you can find on the internet or might have screwed or whatever because something you did pissed a few people off. This forum is for guiding HS people learning to become DJ's. If you feel that you need to prove your incredible pimp skillz to the world and/or do your best to make people feel inferior, go take it somewhere else. If you want to make some contributions and stop being such an ass about it, by all means do so.

I'll admit that I don't got the hookups you have even without seeing your pics, assuming they're real. I'm still learning...go ahead and b!tch. I await your fuming response.:)
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
i am not gonna b!tch, i just wanted to settle this

The fact is, i think its funny that everyone gets their panties in a bunch over me saying "nerd". If you are confident in yourself it would bother you now would it.

I just wanted some discussion on my other threads, **** just got out of hand
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Chill out and drop it already, this forum isn't for trying to show off what pictures you can find on the internet or might have screwed or whatever because something you did pissed a few people off. This forum is for guiding HS people learning to become DJ's. If you feel that you need to prove your incredible pimp skillz to the world and/or do your best to make people feel inferior, go take it somewhere else. If you want to make some contributions and stop being such an ass about it, by all means do so.

I'll admit that I don't got the hookups you have even without seeing your pics, assuming they're real. I'm still learning...go ahead and b!tch. I await your fuming response.:)
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
your the one with issues. Not us.

Besides starting fights on the internet is one of the most pointless things you could ever do. A real "nerdy" thing to do if you ask me. Plus it shows immaturity.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Leon Phelps
4 months ago, lot has happened since

and i was going to send pictures with ME AND THE CHICK, but if you are too much of a *****...
Why don't you show us some of your "hookups".

Seeing as how you started this, maybe you should actually show us something, instead of talking sh*t. :rolleyes:

I mean, if you can't get the girls and need people to send them to you, theres this relly cool site called Google where you can find all these cool pics of HAWT girls.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Location
Oregon
whats your point? who gives a ****? lets see where you are in 10 years.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Leon, perhaps you should start by apologiseing for the crap you were spouting earlier. Real men do that. Hey! If all your jerk ass posts were done by you 4 months ago and you've totally changed by now, you shouldn't have a problem...

You've got 3 or 4 posts up on the first page of the board at the moment, and they're all total bolocks. People wont respect you if you try to prove you're better than them. It's understandable, you're a newbie at this, but when people here say you're being a ****, you probably are.

Anyway, think before you post.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
This is sad...

Very pathetic indeed...

Ok, Leon, lets make a collective realization here:

This is a forum for helping people to become Don Juans, not for Don Juans.

9 out of 10 people here are better than 99% of the world's population.

Why?

Because they're here to learn, to become better, to do better, to be better.

Being a Don Juan has never been about how many girls you've gotten, or how hot they were, or how much of an ego you have...

I like to think of a Don Juan as an individual, regardless of their history or current social standpoint, who strives to be better; to succeed.

They're so rare in the real world, yet I see many of them on this website. I do not need proof from these people... I don't need to see them, going out and trying to do what everyone is saying.

Let's face it, Leon, it takes a lot of time to go from point A to point B in this life.

In 4 months man... I've changed myself completely over, 4 months. Every 6 months I become a new person, a better person. Thats why I love tomorrow, and why I love today. I know the tide is going to bring me something good -- that my future has something waiting for me...

My first four months were excited, just as your first few months at anything are. I'm a veteran, Leon, and 4 months is jack****.

You don't need to ask these questions. You don't need to call my ****ing brothers here, nerds. I can ****ing guarantee you, that 9 out of 10 people on this site are better than you -- just because you called them that.

It is those who rise from the ashes of a fallen body, that bare the knowledge and the understanding, and the experince of the otherside.

The nerd who becomes the jocky prep... My goal is for that man to hold onto that nerd, to embrace that jock prep. Aslong we carry our past experinces with us through every tribulation and trial, we have a ground for our feet to stand upon.

This girl... No one knows what you're asking... and no one cares.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
just let it go already. if you're ego was bruised then take it like a man. stop this nonsense.
 
Top