“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Who's she!? UP THERE

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Just a quick note: WHo's that babe at the top of this page?! Wow! :p IS she a model or just 'some' girl!

Lol - sorry all, a bit bored here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2001
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
9
STOP STARING AT MY GIRL.

Her name is Heather, and she's my current concubine/squeeze/sword sheath.

She prefers being naked so I had to talk her into wearing that black Victoria's Secret negligee just so you guys wouldn't throw a rod. The mods here also requested it.

If I ever dump her I'll let you know.

RK.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
LOL

Lucky fella! Think ill use my DJ charms on her and steal her from under your nose!

;)
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Heather?

That's not the name she gave me. It sounded more luke "Mmmph mmnph mnnph" last time ;)

BTW RKTek if you were serious , I'm just kidding .
 

[A]rtful[DJ]

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
315
Reaction score
1
Location
n/a
LOL Walden

Concubine/squeeze/sword sheath, She prefers being naked. Dude he sounds really serious :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top