Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's Having Success in Social Circles?

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Meetup is a wasteland.

The local young professional groups are barren.

Cold approaches are increasingly difficult as clubs and bars with dance floors are closed everywhere.

I've had some success with work and business related social networking but with remote work that's occurring less and less.

Even hitting on working girls is becoming increasingly difficult to impossible since almost all of the girls are masked up.

It seems like everyone is afraid to talk about the drastic changes in the social landscape.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s irrelevant if the girl is masked. It’s not that likely that if she’s cute with a mask, she’ll be ugly w/out one.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's a lockdown, work the internet.
If you can talk to girls irl, just go upto them and say hi, start a conversation.

It's a sport, getting a woman or five isn't the goal, the goal is to become skilled at the game.

Use what you have to do what you can

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It’s irrelevant if the girl is masked. It’s not that likely that if she’s cute with a mask, she’ll be ugly w/out one.
The mask covers half the face depending on type. They could have bad teeth. Bad teeth are a no go for me.

Reaction score
In this day and age all forums and venues and spheres must be worked. But TBH I feel you. Coming out of lockdown I've been been hitting OLD pretty hard but it's low returns per effort. It's like fixed income and the market. The dating scene seems maxed out. Everyone's searching for that bit of yield with very little return. I've been increasing my social circles and activity engagement. Even if these don't directly have lots of women involved it will increase your social circles. Another thing I've been thinking back into is day game/pick up stuff. It's fallen out of fashion past years obviously. Back in 2014/2015 I tried it and was great. But then tinder/OLD came and I became rusty. That's partially why, or entirely, why I've joined this site. To get back into game.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Me.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I'm definitely seeing as many and probably many more pretty 20 something girls in various social venues than ever before. Interestingly, almost all are "my type."

Unfortunately, they are all showing up at venues which are not exactly cold approach friendly, which is super frustrating! As in, everyone seated at private tables, and no dance floors at bars and restaurants for example.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live?

I actually did try meetup events earlier in the year cuz that was basically the only option in the city for cold approach besides going to parks where lot of people would gather at night. Then I got my hands on a fake vax card and have been hitting the bars ever since. Here there is dancing going on and girls that are open to getting fvcked by an attractive stranger that night.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A good social circle that yields results takes years to develop. You can't just skip the hard part and go right to meeting girls.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely seeing as many and probably many more pretty 20 something girls in various social venues than ever before. Interestingly, almost all are "my type."

Unfortunately, they are all showing up at venues which are not exactly cold approach friendly, which is super frustrating! As in, everyone seated at private tables, and no dance floors at bars and restaurants for example.
Is there a velvet rope stopping you from walking up to the table? Try being indirect and striking up conversations with nearby tables, even just other guys. Especially if there is sports on TV. Just start BSing with them.

One such place with outdoor seating, I took my dog and he is easily my best wingman. Also with short staffed reastaurants there is more meal order/pick up at the counter. Thus more back and forth .

It seems like everyone is afraid to talk about the drastic changes in the social landscape.
Wrong approach...You need to express your gratitude that you can finally get out and meet people and that segues into them agreeing and then you get contact info so you can "do stuff like this" (or whatever their interests are) for example I join a group that meets weekly in social venues, and we attract the attention from other people there. They crave that connection as well...

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you live?

I actually did try meetup events earlier in the year cuz that was basically the only option in the city for cold approach besides going to parks where lot of people would gather at night. Then I got my hands on a fake vax card and have been hitting the bars ever since. Here there is dancing going on and girls that are open to getting fvcked by an attractive stranger that night.
Look at my other post in another thread. Median age is 57 in my county

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this takes me back to my approaching days years ago. Walked up from behind an amazing body only to have a 4/10 face greet me.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at my other post in another thread. Median age is 57 in my county
By quick census calculations there are 58,642 women either never married or divorced between the ages of 20-50 there too.

by past performance you have that many excuses too....

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If you'll have success in a new social circle... It will happen in (figuratively) 2 seconds.

Otherwise, it probably won't.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you live?

I'm outside of a major metro area so vax cards aren't a thing and likely won't be around here.

Fake vax cards are easy to obtain from what I understand but I'm not really interested in the hassle of visiting one of the larger cities right now.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's Having Success in Social Circles?

Nope. Par for the course.

x5 a week on random days. Work - Food Shop - Home -TV/Playstation - Sleep.
Interspersed with (not consecutive) days off which go like this
Wake -Housework -Washing clothes -Food shopping - Wash car - TV/Playstation - Sleep.
Thrill a minute my life, dunno how I cope with the pace.