"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

whos been in this situation before?

cpeezzy

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Ok, I have the house all to myself this saturday night, and I am inviting a friend over. I have known this girl for a couple years and there have been a few times where we have hooked up, but it has been a while since the last time. I am wondering if there are any good tips anyone has for setting the mood, just to help me step up my game. any ideas are appreciated. thanks in advance. peace
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am inviting a friend over. I have known this girl for a couple years
That all depends on your past with this girl. Did you see her often? Did anything go beyond thinking about holding her hand? Need more info.
 

cpeezzy

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
well to give more info, i have pretty much done everything with this girl. its been a while though so i might be a bit rusty with her. anyone have any tips? peace
 
Top