Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whole Milk? what does it do?

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drex
No, YOU are obviously mis-informed because consuming sugar causes your body to release insulin.

NO KIDDING? Well, did you know fat and protein also causes insulin secrection, Einstein?

Once muscle and liver storage areas are full insulin forces the remaining glucose into fat cells.

Yes, BUT only on a hypercaloric diet!

Therefore insulin stimulates the storage of fat. Here let me make it easier for you: milk = lactose = sugar = insulin = fat.

Gee thanks, but you are still wrong. Theres something VERY simple youre missing. Here let me make it easier for you: EATING TOO MANY CALORIES MAKES YOU FAT! Not sugar, not insulin.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
its a cool site but what made me doubt was the fake pic of the skinny guy on the front page.his face is like glued on.
lol, Levex man, it's not fake. This guy is for real. He put on what was it 32 lbs in 3 months, he enterred a competition for muscle media magazine I believe it was so the pictures had to be polaroids and sent to the magazine. He won by the way. Also I bought his book and I've been on his program and have gained 30 lbs of muscle thus far and dropped about 2% body fat from 13% to 11%. Anthony has posted numerous pictures of himself before he started his own program, he was skinny as a bean pole now he's pretty ripped. He also manages the forum for the folks that buy his book and posts very frequently, he also has chat sessions once a week. So he's not a scam, he's very personal with his customers. Anyways, it's well worth the money to buy his program if you are serious about "gaining mass"

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
Gee thanks, but you are still wrong. Theres something VERY simple youre missing. Here let me make it easier for you: EATING TOO MANY CALORIES MAKES YOU FAT! Not sugar, not insulin.
We're talking about milk here, not your daily caloric intake of all foods pal. The only point I am making here is that drinking milk will promote fat storage as opposed to drinking water and taking a calcium supplement.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drinking milk will promote fat storage as opposed to drinking water and taking a calcium supplement.
There's more in milk than calcium, sweetheart.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
There's more in milk than calcium, sweetheart.
You are correct. Milk also contains growth hormones, fat, cholesterol, allergenic proteins, blood, pus, antibiotics and bacteria. I am glad we cleared things up.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct. Milk also contains growth hormones, fat, cholesterol, allergenic proteins, blood, pus, antibiotics and bacteria. I am glad we cleared things up.
What's the ratio of good to bad cholesterol in milk? And don't you need some fat to remain healthy? And what allergenic proteins are you talking about? The only time you can have bad reactions to milk is if you are lactose intolerent or something, isn't it? And where do you get blood and pus in milk? And I think the amount of bacteria is minimal, considering with the advance of science we can pasterize the milk and use other processes to sterilize it.

And even if it does contain those, other than fat and cholesterol, it's probably trace amounts, or amounts which don't do anything.

By the looks of it, you just hate milk and want everybody to stop drinking it as well.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only point I am making here is that drinking milk will promote fat storage as opposed to drinking water and taking a calcium supplement.
BUT ONLY ON A HYPERCALORIC DIET, NUMNUTS!

Listen, fat storage has NOTHING to do with sugar! You can still store fat even on a NO CARB DIET. IT IS VERY SIMPLE!! Here it is: Calories in vs. calories out OR energy in vs. energy out. Do you get it yet?

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT IS VERY SIMPLE!! Here it is: Calories in vs. calories out OR energy in vs. energy out. Do you get it yet?
Thank you captain obvious. You're trying to prove a point to me that I never argued against in the first place.

Listen, fat storage has NOTHING to do with sugar!
What are you talking about! You are so wrong! I already went over this man, sugar causes insulin to raise. Insulin's job is to lower the amount of sugar in your blood. But a side effect of insulin is that it makes your body want to store fat while the insulin is there. THEREFORE your body is going to want to store more fat if you have more sugar (and insulin) in your blood. Is this so hard to comprehend?

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fred Da Head
What's the ratio of good to bad cholesterol in milk? And don't you need some fat to remain healthy? And what allergenic proteins are you talking about? The only time you can have bad reactions to milk is if you are lactose intolerent or something, isn't it? And where do you get blood and pus in milk? And I think the amount of bacteria is minimal, considering with the advance of science we can pasterize the milk and use other processes to sterilize it.

And even if it does contain those, other than fat and cholesterol, it's probably trace amounts, or amounts which don't do anything.

By the looks of it, you just hate milk and want everybody to stop drinking it as well.
Here's a link, read it if you want to know why I think milk is bad for you. http://www.worldgain.com/skew/neural/health/milk.html

Here are a couple good quotes from that link that emphasize some of the things I am trying to say.

To make things worse, milk is now routinely 'homogenized' to prevent the cream from separating from the milk. This involves the fragmentation and pulverization of the fat molecules to the point that they will not separate from the rest of the milk. But it also permits there tiny fragments of milk fat to easily pass through the villa of the small intestine, greatly increasing the amount of denatured fat and cholesterol absorbed by the body. In fact, you absorb more milk-fat from homogenized milk than you do from pure cream!
Milk curdles immediately upon entering the stomach, so if there is other food present the curds coagulate around other food particles and insulate them from exposure to gastric juices, delaying digestion long enough to permit the onset of putrefaction. Therefore, the first and foremost rule of milk consumption is, 'Drink it alone, or leave it alone.'

Today, milk is made even more indigestible by the universal practice of pasteurization, which destroys its natural enzymes and alters its delicate proteins.
And to answer your puss/blood question: Growth hormones and hosts of antibiotics and other drugs are given to cows to allow them to produce many times more milk than should be naturally possible. This results in cows that not only produce milk, but also pus.. hence the need for antibiotics. The cows are almost intentionally kept sick to maintain this volume and that makes pasteurization necessary.

I dont "hate" milk, I think certified raw milk is great for you. If I could drink raw milk all of the time I would. It's the pasturized milk that's full of unhealthy **** that disgusts me.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheap, slow-acting protein, and low GI carbs. Milk is great.

Your article is a scare. Honestly, how much blood you think is in our milk? There are similar amounts of anti-biotics and hormones in red meat, and I think we're all ok with that. And milk will not make you fat.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Our european ancestors survived during the harsh winters because of keeping livestock and drinking their milk. If you are not lactose tolerant then you have lineage to these goat herders from hundreds of years ago.

Milk from a cow has a similar balance of nutrients and enzymes to human milk, and is a good source of complete protein.

And basically, any carbohydrate ultimately gets converted to sugar during the process of digestion, so eventually all carbohydrate foods reach the blood in the form of sugar.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xyzzy
Our european ancestors survived during the harsh winters because of keeping livestock and drinking their milk. If you are not lactose tolerant then you have lineage to these goat herders from hundreds of years ago.

Milk from a cow has a similar balance of nutrients and enzymes to human milk, and is a good source of complete protein.
You are right. But I am sure these goat herders did not homogenize and pasteurize their milk before they drank it. Raw milk is great.

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You would have to drink a crapload of milk to get an insulin spike, so let's drop the argument.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you captain obvious. You're trying to prove a point to me that I never argued against in the first place.

When you said, "sugar = fat", THATS WRONG! YOU are overcomplicating things. Get off the low carb diet bandwagon. Your first advice for him to avoid whole milk because it will make blood sugar rise in turn making insulin rise causing lipolysis is just plain stupid, for 2 reasons.

1.) Whole milk has a very low GI.

2.) The GI is a HORRIBLE indicator of how much insulin is secreted.

What are you talking about! You are so wrong! I already went over this man, sugar causes insulin to raise. Insulin's job is to lower the amount of sugar in your blood. But a side effect of insulin is that it makes your body want to store fat while the insulin is there. THEREFORE your body is going to want to store more fat if you have more sugar (and insulin) in your blood. Is this so hard to comprehend?

Is it SO hard to comprehend THAT THERE ARE MANY OTHER FACTORS INVOLVED IN THE STORAGE OF FAT that you are missing? A lot of factors we dont even know about. Insulin being A VERY SMALL FACTOR! You and many others have fallen for the great marketing ploy that low carb books and so called "diet gurus" like to spew. And that is: "Insulin is the enemy."

There is something you cant seem to grasp. And that would be my main point. Im sure ive said it before, but im gonna try and nail it through your head one more time with different words. Then maybe youll get it.

HIGH OR LOW LEVELS OF INSULIN WITHOUT OVERABUNDANCE OF CALORIES DOES NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH, ZIP, ZERO!!!!

THEREFORE, sugar = fat = WRONG!

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down, Viroid. He's been backpedalling for 4 posts, he knows he's wrong, he's known it for a long time.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
its a cool site but what made me doubt was the fake pic of the skinny guy on the front page.his face is like glued on.
I dont think its fake, but he probably injected one meal a week. :D

And why buy someones program, when there are better resources on the net for free? But I guess that would require having to sort through the garbage and using ones brain. And we wouldnt want to do that, now would we? :D