Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whole Milk? what does it do?

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it does. Nothing goes "right to your stomach." Anyways I would only recommend it if you really are a skinny bastard, because it really has a lot of saturated fat. Otherwise, I would recommend skim milk (just drink more, the calories will eventually eve out).

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milk = lactose, lactose = sugar, sugar = fat. If you want to gain fat then go ahead and drink milk but if you are wanting to gain muscle and be lean then drink water and take a calcium supplement.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's MANY more things in milk beside calcium. My opinion, and what I'm doing, is to drink skimmed or low-% milk. AND take multivitamins.

...You shouldn't be eating/drinking lots of dairy products, but a bit never hurts.

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Milk isn't the answer.

No, I'm not some PETA propaganda machine.

If your not Caucasian, chances are you can't drink milk.

Even if your white milk is still bad for you, every animals milk is specially formulated for it's offspring. Consuming milk in large quantities for any human being is bad. Even in the most lactose tolerant people, the human body only breaks down 90% of milk, the rest isn't broken down and a percentage of it lines your intestines hurting further nutrient intake. (So suck on your GF's boobies for gods sake.)

Milk always caused me problem, I'd have a terrible cough in the morning and it was eventually traced back to milk, the milk "sludge" would drip into my trachea in the morning due to throat congestion caused by upper respiratory allergies.

I have never had allergies, but I started drinking alot of Vitamin D whole milk, and I developed rhininitis, after stopping all milk consumption my allergies went away. And so did the morning gag cough.

I would drink Soy milk just for calcium, but I'm more than happy why my current system of Multivitamin+OJ+Calcium Suppliment

As far as proteins and Carbs go, I have a ton more energy after drinking OJ, and milk protein isn't systhesized as easy as whey protein(cottage cheese) or egg protein. Myoplex tastes better than milk anyways.

This has just been my experience with milk being used for athletic training.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Mole
5'8" 137 pounds skinny? should i be drinking whole milk to gain some mass?
Yes that is skinny and no dont drink milk.

Go to www.skinnyguy.net if you want to gain mass.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, i'm asian, i did pushups for 6 months, i have some pecs but that didnt even help me gain any weight i'll look at that skinnyguy.com lol

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...

Originally posted by Darkart

Even if your white milk is still bad for you, every animals milk is specially formulated for it's offspring. Consuming milk in large quantities for any human being is bad.

Do you have any interesting links on milk? I always thought it was weird that human beings are the only animals that drink another species milk.

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it, there is a reason the dairy industry spends millions on advertisements, Got Milk, The power of cheese etc.

The grain industry doesn't advertise like that, the only other one remotely like that is the Tabacco industry, and the cotton industry.

There are a ton.. but this one pretty good,
http://www.ncahf.org/articles/j-n/milk.html

others include...

just do a google, there are thousands on both sides, just stay away from Dairy companies, PETA, Soy Companies etc, they are biased.

http://www.gentlebirth.org/nwnm.org/Got_Milk_Too_Bad.htm
http://www.godshealthplan.com/healthtips/Milk.html
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0577.html
Forum : http://www.breastfeeding.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/029687-2.html

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
WRONG!
No, YOU are obviously mis-informed because consuming sugar causes your body to release insulin. The job of insulin is to lower blood sugar levels. Insulin lowers glucose levels by pushing the glucose into muscle and liver cells. Once muscle and liver storage areas are full insulin forces the remaining glucose into fat cells. Therefore insulin stimulates the storage of fat. Here let me make it easier for you: milk = lactose = sugar = insulin = fat.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drex
No, YOU are obviously mis-informed because consuming sugar causes your body to release insulin. The job of insulin is to lower blood sugar levels. Insulin lowers glucose levels by pushing the glucose into muscle and liver cells. Once muscle and liver storage areas are full insulin forces the remaining glucose into fat cells. Therefore insulin stimulates the storage of fat. Here let me make it easier for you: milk = lactose = sugar = insulin = fat.
YOU are misinformed too. If you BURN the sugar, it WON'T get turned to fat. You could eat anything and get fat, or eat anything and NOT get fat, it depends on your metabolism and what you do.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lactose does not cause insulin levels to spike.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fred Da Head
YOU are misinformed too. If you BURN the sugar, it WON'T get turned to fat. You could eat anything and get fat, or eat anything and NOT get fat, it depends on your metabolism and what you do.
Fred did the person that started this thread or myself mention anything about exercising? NO. I was mearly stating the fact that sugar can cause one to gain fat.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
Lactose does not cause insulin levels to spike.
you are wrong. Lactose may not cause as much insulin to be released as say sucrose but it still causes a spike. You want to hear it from someone else besides me? Go to askjeeves.com and see if lactose causes an insulin spike; you'll get a bunch of links to answer your question.

Here's the money quote from the first link jeeves gave me: " Simple carbohydrates -- sucrose (sugar), fructose (that found in fruits) and lactose (that found in milk)-- are broken down rapidly by the body into glucose and cause a sudden rise and fall in insulin production, although fructose and lactose to a lesser degree. "

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that is skinny and no dont drink milk.

Go to www.skinnyguy.net if you want to gain mass.
its a cool site but what made me doubt was the fake pic of the skinny guy on the front page.his face is like glued on.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, YOU are obviously mis-informed
Listen, sweetheart, Viroid is the last person on this board that is mis-informed, mister "Holier than thou." How does it feel standing atop your tower of knowledge?

Here are some of the reasons why milk is great:
1)Cheap source of protein (8g per 8oz)
2)The protein is mainly casein, which breaks down steadily over 8 hours, unlike other than break down in 3.
3) The carbs in milk are very low GI. They will not spike your insulin. Just because your insulin rises a little doesn't mean it's a spike, dyckweed.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred did the person that started this thread or myself mention anything about exercising? NO. I was mearly stating the fact that sugar can cause one to gain fat.
Originally posted by The_Mole
Does it help you gain mass all around besides your stomach?
I dunno how you understand that, but how does one gain mass other than by exercising? ..If you know a way, tell me, please!