"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Whoever said not to talk on aim was wrong. . .(Success Story)

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
So I usually talk on aim a bit every day right? Probably too much. Well anyway, my sub-profile tells me who visits my profile and its a nice way of getting new screen names. So I pulled a screen name from some chic that went to my school (I graduated) and I IMed her up saying Hmmm do I know you? We introduced, turns out she knew me, but I didnt know her. She showed me a pic of her in a pageant turns out shes hot, lucky me. So I was like wow you look really great (yeah typical afc response) followed by an aww you're sweet. Then I was like now I wonder if you have a personality that matches you're pretty face ;) . She responded well I let anyone but myself be the judge of that. (Good answer in my book) So I said back hmmm i'll have to get to know you better to be a judgeof that, what do u think of that? She was like lol ok. Then I said well in order to get to know better we're going to have to hangout sometime. She responded with lol ok. Then I asked to trade cells. She gave me hers, then I gave her mine. I told her I'd call her sometime, then signed off, saying I was heading to bed, have to wake up early tommoro. I'll prob call her in a few days. Now all I need to do is come up with a good first date. Constructive criticisms are welcome. I know I probably beat around the bush too much, but w/e. Also, ideas for first date are needed! Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
It seems that you think she is hot, and you are excited about going on a date with her.

Hella Cool!!!

But this isn't really a success story.......Yet

It is probally a good sign that she had your screen name but didn't IM you. Kinda wierd too tho.

Call her up say webnesday and set up a date for Sunday afternoon if you have time then.

Do something fun like play mini-golf, batting cage, ect.
Keep it short and sweet and leave her with a good impression.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
mini golf, I like that, anywayz getting the # is a succestory in itself for me lol She probably was told to look at my profile from one of her friends who knows me and found the profile amusing (I have some funny stuff in it) but didnt IM because we havnt really met. So I wouldnt really consider it wierd. But will mini golf be open on sundays? Idk i'll have to call and ask, but I kind of doubt it. And then theres the thing of paying. How should I go about paying for mini-golf? Just pay for her games no questions asked (seems kind of afcish to me) Just buy my own tickets and assume she'll buy her own and if she dosnt then pay? Or how should I go about the whole $$ deal. I have a job, work 17.5 hours a week and dont have any real expenses aside from the cell and college coming up this fall, so its not like i'm scrapping for cash, but i'd rather not end up paying for each date (assuming there will be more). Thanks again
 

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Good job closing and getting the number, but only time will tell where this goes. The problem with talking on AIM is that it's like wasting time on the phone. You want your communication to be on the date so that she anticipates your time together and you are more of a challenge. So don't IM her anymore. If she IMs you, talk for a couple minutes then tell you have to go and put up an away message.

Don't let AIM make you too available.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
why sooner the better?
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
yeah really, why call asap instead of waiting a few days?
 
Top