Whoever cares the least has the power

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
All I do is, every time we part, I make her contact me first. Sometimes it takes an hour. Sometimes 10 days. But I wait her out.

If a girl is moody in the middle of the forest and nobody is there to witness it, does she make a sound?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best strategy is to mimic the communication strategies of high valued men and use a woman’s need for validation against them. This is what it means to be a "challenge" and an alpha male.

Since the chemistry from your first date will be forgotten in days, the only way to get her interest level up is going to be to plant the seed that you aren't sure about her yet and have other prospects.

This means to avoid giving her any closure following the first date. Don't make plans for a second date on the first one, don't text her to make sure she got in ok at the end of the night, and don't text her the next day to thank her for a nice time. Wait at least a couple of days, unless she contacts you first...and even then, show restraint.

Her need for validation is going to be the key to getting her out with you again, so you need to make her feel that tension and uncertainty.

When you DO ask her out again, keep it short and sweet- don't try too hard to be witty and keep these dates SIMPLE. A man valued by many women will NOT bend over backwards trying to impress a girl he just met with expensive dinner dates, gifts, or flowers. Trying to impress her will send her running for the hills at this stage in the game.

In the event that she can not make the day you suggest and doesn't counter offer, say nothing. Either wait for her to call you again or move onto other targets.

If she cancels the second date abruptly, say nothing.

If you ever call her, leave a message, and she doesn't call you back then forget about her. Do not continue to call a woman that doesn't return messages. It's a waste of time.

The common thread in these responses is to treat disinterest with amplified disinterest- meaning that you won't even offer her closure. This is the only way you can demonstrate value in these situations.

I hate game playing, and it's a shame that two people that like each other can't just go out and be transparent with one another. Unfortunately, part of building a connection with a woman lies in having her feel insecure about your feelings towards her -- in the early stages, anyway.