Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whoah, major disrespect

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I took a trip to visit this girl I've been seeing who got a summer job far from where I live.

Earlier today we were making plans for tonight and She said 'let's go dancing after dinner' (which she knows i dont like) I say I'd rather go for a walk in the park'. She says 'fine, we can go for a walk before dinner then I'll go without you'.

Now even if we were just friends its rude to abandon someone on a Friday night in a town where they don't know anybody, but given we're supposed to be in a relationship it's mind-boggling. I told her this and she stalked off accusing me of overreacting. Next steps?.

Last edited:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking she might have been kidding, or trying to convince you in a super lame way. If she actually tries to go out without you on a night you went out of town to visit her like that. I would just really stop trying to please her at all, for sure take a couple steps back in the relationship.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Sounded like an angry girl making an idle threat.

If she actually followed through, then you should be mad. Right now, she's just acting out. Get her drunk and sweet talk her. You should be fine.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta let stuff slide. The best thing to do is show no reaction cause some girls get a power trip out of getting reactions out of a guy.