Whoa You Guys Are Virgins ??

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
no, he probably thinks its called seducing when a girl gives him 5 minutes of conversation and he gets IOI's and some light "kino", along with smiles and EC.......but then he ejects and she goes home to **** someone else

yaeaaaa, thats seduce

by teh way, its VERY CONTRADICTORY to say u are good at seducing and then say ur a virgin

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
PRmoon - what ended up happening with that pregnant woman that everyone was giving u advice on??? were we right?? or wrong?? or what? lol

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
PRmoon - what ended up happening with that pregnant woman that everyone was giving u advice on??? were we right?? or wrong?? or what? lol
We talk but we're not dating. She's a really good person and I think if things were different she'd be my solo g/f for sure. Ironically enough, the pregnancy made it too difficult for her to attempt a relationship with me. She's catholic so she feels really bad that she's not married (she even wore a cheap ring on her wedding finger when i saw her last) and even though we're just hanging out she's like "don't worry no one will think we're together" if that makes sense. She doesn't feel attractive and can't fathom some one like me, who's an obviouse playboy, ever being with someone in her state.

Interesting how it turned out but I won't be a baby's dad anytime soon is the bottom line. Not like I didn't and don't have a few more girls in the works anyway.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
How can you give advice to someone else trying to have sex, when you have not had it yourself ?? You're both blind, like someone else said, its the blind leading the blind...

And the 'fvckin manual' as you so eloquently put it is not 'advice' on getting laid. People here have read the manuals and still can't get their ****k within 10 feet of pvssy, how to fvck females comes from advice from people who have hmmm..

fvcked females perhaps ??

or self-experience...

Would you take advice on how to wire an electrical circuit from someone who RTFM or from someone who has done it before ?? HELLO... its simple...

or perhaps another metaphor ??

In REAL LIFE, would you take advice from some guy from sosuave.net who claims to have read the bible and know the secrets yet has never experienced success, or the guy who has never read the bible and fvcks HBcheerLeader9 every saturday ??

-Cod3r
Alright when Skip2myLou agrees with what you say...you have to question whether it is right or not, lolololol :crackup:

Since you like analogies and stories so much here's one for you...

A man was trying to win back his girlfriend after he messed up in a relationship. He asked his brother what to do and he reccomended this site. His brother's son suggested that he find out through trial and error or at least keep an open mind to everyone's ideas, but that kind of stupid talk was why he was still a virgin, lol. After starting a new thread, he got his first reply a few minutes later. The response read:

"Now I know Im a girl but if I wanted to get back together I would sit down and discuss what went wrong."

The thread starter replied that he cannot trust a girl on this board because they are full of sh!t, and that is chick logic. So hours later, another poster came by and said:

"Look...I only have 3 posts so far but I think women dont know what they want so you need to show her what you want and why she needs you back in her life."

Again, the man refused saying he was looking for someone with more posts and real life experience. Days passed, and finally an established poster came into the thread. He wrote with eloquence and power unmatched on the board and said:

"I dont wife up dem hoes...I just fvck them, but you better move quick mayne..Time be runnin out playa"

The original poster flamed him off shouting that he should learn to speak english, and that he was a sorry sight for a poster! He complained that he didnt even tell him what he wanted to know...just some generic cliched catch phrase... This was the last response in the thread and the man lost his sweetheart for good to another man and was turned off of sosuave for years.

By sheer luck, he returned one day to realize Pook had started to frequent the boards again. He asked

"Pook...why didnt you answer my question when I needed you the most?"

Pook answered:

"I taught my way to all those that gave you advice...it was you who doubted the validity of their words..."

Pook made his point and left the thread, but the man had a grudge and followed Pook from thread to thread flaming him. Pook, tired of the man and his childish antics decided to speak to him. Of course he spoke in riddles as most pooks do and said:

"In life, clay is cheaper than jars and vases, but the wise man knows it will always be more valuable than the products it creates, because clay has unlimited potential, while the products are rigid and unchanging."

The original poster, was not a smart man and Pook realized that no amount of riddles would get through his thick skull so he posted:

"I had an apprentice who had a lot to learn so he is open to advice like the wisest of men are. It did not always work out how he wants but he experienced life from its highs to its lows and gets knowledge beyond his years. On the other hand, you approached advice like a foolish boy who knows all, and as a result you are 36 and still blaming your faults on someone's opinion on the internet. It is not the advice you are given that matters, it is not even who tells you the advice. It is what you do with the advice that you get. I know this, the people I teach know this and now your girlfriend knows because my apprentice was your nephew, and he has been fvcking your girl since you broke up with her nigga!!!!" The poster left sosuave and never came back.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
no, he probably thinks its called seducing when a girl gives him 5 minutes of conversation and he gets IOI's and some light "kino", along with smiles and EC.......but then he ejects and she goes home to **** someone else

yaeaaaa, thats seduce

by teh way, its VERY CONTRADICTORY to say u are good at seducing and then say ur a virgin
seduction is to get someone to do what you want them to. It's sexual connotations have been added by the media but not everyone shares the same definition obviously.

If anything, most people on this site regard you as the problem more than the solution, so I for the life of me cannot understand why you are arguing in this thread. Your posts are negative, irritating and often not very well thought out.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i dont mean to be mean to u, but if u knew how to seduce chicks, then my guess is you would have seduced a couple by now and not be a virgin. You cant tell me u KNOW HOW TO seduce a girl in theory unless uve actually done it for real. And guess what, if u DID do it for real, then u being such a good seducer would have resulted in u gettin some pvssy
I´m not looking for a quick lay with some ugly chick. I´m actually looking for a relationship. I could have gotten laid many times, but I simply refused to because I´m picky. I just game them and see how far I can get. That´s not some afc crap I´m giving you, but hot babes are rare in my town. I don´t want to be mean to you, but YOU giving advice on how to seduce women is pathetic. In your last threat you told us that you have a success rate of 2%. The women you slept with were probably just feeling sorry for you after their 5th crackpipe or you paid them.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, some excellent points have been raised here, now im going to tell you my story.

I started lurking around here ages ago about 5/6 years ago to be precise, for 3 reasons i wasn't a virgin, i had limited experience of french kissing, a little groping then i had sex at 14 when i was drunk, with a fat ass ugly chick, yes that made me feel brilliant at the time, i had lost my virginity, i thought id become a man, i could now give advice on sex.

How wrong was i? very, i had absolutley no clues whatsover, how to approach, how to engage them in conversation,how to keep them interested but most importantly how to feel confident around them.

The reason though, the main one i had- the one that brought me here was i was deep in the friendzone, obviously i didnt know it at the time, but i had fallen for my friend. I thought i had a chance, but i was wrong. So wrong. She saw me as a brother figure.

so one day i googled something along the lines of "how to get her to like me" and then "how to seduce her." and so i found this site.

i must have read every article, searched the whole forums, even went out and bought art of war and 48 laws of power read them twice. just reading those i became well equipped. but i didnt stop there, i found this:

http://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall188.htm

This may have changed me life.

I did this, i started windsurfing, started running, started lifting weights, that girl couldnt get hold of me, i started talking to more girls without even realising, i was turing into a don without realising, i was playing soccer 3x a week, i was looking better, feeling better and feeling happier.

i made sure i constantly did stuff, then one day something amazing happend, must have been at school, my mobile phone kept going off, girls kept texting me, girls i was talking to at school and exchaning numbers with without even knowing it, i had become popular in 3 months.

needless to say, i had numerous dates and making out and evetually got laid again, this site had helped me immensley.

since then i had racked up around 20 lays i didnt need the site any more i thought i had become a don.

and then disater struck. i got into a ltr.

Now in those days, the advice on this site was sound, by what seemed like real dons, like swigue, like Sociopath, like Pook, and the advice worked, and i was in my relationship for 3 years.

then eventually we outgrew each other and split up, and i had lost my mojo for a bit, and now i wasnt at school anymore, it's a completely different ball game.

I had to come back, and the advice given now, from 5 years ago is so in the nicest possible way "CRAP". virgins are giving advice on relationships, on anything, when the whole point of me coming to this site was to get more skills with women, and subsequntly get laid.

Now there are people who have never so much as spoken to a girl, giving advice. and the fact that i was given advice by these good guys at such a young age, that isnt as relevant now, its just confusing.

i dont know what this site is for, maybe i was just young and naiive back then and swallowed it all up thinking it would work, and it did to some extent, but its only got me so far, and coupled with the books ive read,movies ive seen my head is just full of ****.

and what gets me is that theres Seniors and Masters here with 800+ posts, get a ****ing life. go out and get laid, get hobbies, try talking to people rather than typing to them, get off myspace get off msn get off AIM.

this site isnt what it was, its full of wanabees and people pretending to be something there not.

Yes this site has helpd me, but im parting company from it now, and my come back one day, but for you guys who are staying, take every new bit of advice with a pinch of salt, or better still read the old stuff, and dont come back for a while.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Cod3r said:
Most guys on here are here to get advice on how to HAVE SEX with women...
Maybe its just me, but I don't get that notion. People here want much more than just sex. People want to be liked. They want more friends. People want to stop being wussies. People want to have a relationship. People want a reason to go outside everyday. Its all much more than sex... I don't know how you missed that.

I always remember there being a difference between PUA's and DJ's. The PUA just wants to get laid fast and easy, and doesn't care what else happens. The DJ, however, isn't just trying to get laid. The DJ is a way of life. Its more than just girls, and certainly more than just sex. He strives to be the best man he can be, in all areas. A leader, an example for others to see. And yes, he also shows women what a real man is. Now let's look at the title at the top of the page... oh hey, what's that? Don Juan Discussion Forum.

So you say virgins shouldn't give advice about getting laid. Well no sh!t! But you guys act like that's what every thread here is about, and its just not. Do you guys LOOK thru the forums? I see threads about issues ranging from the very smallest problems like 'what to say in a conversation', to the big ones like, well, sex. I don't see why a virgin can't answer those lesser questions. Surely a virgin has spoken words before...

My point is, there are many, many concepts involved in the DJ ideology, and plenty of them don't revolve around sex. Why? Because that is not the ultimate goal. If you just want sex, go check out some PUA sites. You're just wasting time and effort here. A virgin has plenty of topics that he's perfectly capable of commenting on and giving advice about.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Linky no worky, disregard.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames...

I don't dispute virgins being here and commented on things they know about, but some of the ones who have admitted to being one, I have seen give advice to guys trying to get laid. That just seemed wierd to me and thought I'd alert some people to this fact, that's all...

This isn't a knock on you or anyone else that's a virgin, I was there also and I was a good guy, still am a good guy (for the most part lol) so don't take offense. I'm not saying virgins shouldn't be here, they belong just like anyone else, but their contribution should be limited to what they have experienced.

-Cod3r

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I'm not saying virgins shouldn't be here, they belong just like anyone else, but their contribution should be limited to what they have experienced.
Duh.

But that has nothing to do with virgins alone. That goes for everyone, for every subject, everywhere.

This thread is a non-issue. And no worries, I took no offense. But I think you might have mistook advice for encouragement, at least sometimes. There's a big difference between, "If she's really liking it, slowly unzip her pants and then..." and, "Hey man, if you get her pants off, go for it!"

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I just find it odd that most people here are severely unexperienced with women, maybe that was my mistake...

The community that REALLY taught me and got me into the field, had people who had fvcked and had experiences with 100's of girls, my personal mentor had gone through over 500+ girls, just seems theres no leaders here...

Anyway, good nite gents

-Cod3r

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Again I just find it odd that most people here are severely unexperienced with women, maybe that was my mistake...

The community that REALLY taught me and got me into the field, had people who had fvcked and had experiences with 100's of girls, my personal mentor had gone through over 500+ girls, just seems theres no leaders here...

Anyway, good nite gents

-Cod3r
What community was that?

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:

Anyway, good nite gents

-Cod3r
Where do you find these personal mentors that you speak of?

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question. Why does everyone believe that an "easy lay" = ugly girl? Who even considers laying an ugly girl in the first place?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackJackal said:
I have a question. Why does everyone believe that an "easy lay" = ugly girl? Who even considers laying an ugly girl in the first place?
That's the point. There would be no virgins if all guys took the first offer they got, most likely an ugly girl. But since no one wants to have sex with.... that.... we have virgins.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh yes, the fat chick...who HASN'T had a traumatizing experience with one? Ever since the first(and only) time screwing a fat chick at a party, I've sobered up real quick when one comes onto me.

Haha, reminded me of a funny--or..not so funny--story.

Afew weeks ago my buddy got quite literally raped by a rather large female at a party we crashed(all girls school party;)). We split up when we got there and basically did our own thing, I was makin a move with a blonde and he was after some redhead he'd met before...Anyways, I ended up hooking up wit a different blonde(the one i was going after decided to drink too much).
So that went on for awhile, mabye 45 minutes, and I still hadn't seen my buddy since we split like 3 hours ago. I found that odd because I saw his target leave earlier on. Thus, following the "bros before hoes" code, I stopped what I was doing and went looking for him. Knowing him, I searched the bedrooms first...No buddy there...Scoped out the main floor and out front of the house...again, no buddy...I went down into the basement, and saw a terrible site. There was my buddy--half naked--, sitting on a comfy leather chair facing the television; passed out. Ontop of him was a 340 pound female monster straddling him, her tongue about a mile down his throat. his shirt was gone and much to my dismay, so was hers. Luckily she was ****in wasted, and stoned by the smell, so i heaved her off him and told her she's my buddy. I found his shirt(behind the tele) and put it back on him, but the damage was done. I was laughing the entire time, whether it was out of shock or whatever, i dont know...

Here's the thing though...He was passed out...Unless he's reading this, he still doesn't know what happened that night. I didn't tell him, I doubt the whale would...

Haha funny and disturbing at the same time, just remembering it.

Cheers!

P.S. for all you virgins out there, go to the next house party you can find, get drunk, and **** a fat chick...it does wonders for your self-esteem:whistle: