Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whoa, she just threw me a curve

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of the blue tonight got this text:

"I'm having an ugly moment, tell me how amazingly beautiful I am!" (and btw, she is)

(she likes to joke that I'm obsessed with her as a reaction to my funny/****y bs)

I couldn't decide what to say. Wasn't sure if this was a moment where some affirmation would have gone a long way, or if I should make her work harder. I settled on:

"Ask me that in person and you'll get your answer. Until then, enjoy your ugly moment ;)"

Thoughts about how to best react to that?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, the correct answer I believe would have been more along the lines of:

"We should hang out tonight".

Don't feed her ego mate, she'll think she got you 'round her little finger and get bored with you mate.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
'Buy me some food and I'll call you beautiful'

brokenupinside

Don Juan
Reaction score
prairiedog24 said:
Out of the blue tonight got this text:

"I'm having an ugly moment, tell me how amazingly beautiful I am!" (and btw, she is)

(she likes to joke that I'm obsessed with her as a reaction to my funny/****y bs)

I couldn't decide what to say. Wasn't sure if this was a moment where some affirmation would have gone a long way, or if I should make her work harder. I settled on:

"Ask me that in person and you'll get your answer. Until then, enjoy your ugly moment ;)"

Thoughts about how to best react to that?

I think that was a great answer,first you did not commit to saying "yes you are" which is what she wanted,she was basically making you say it.Not only you avoided that and managed a NEG but opened the door to say when you see her "here's my answer" and proceed to do her like a maniac......master move IMO.:rockon:

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I was tempted to doubt myself for skipping out on a moment like that. Esp since she didn't text back with the usual banter. Ah well, all's fair in love and war right? lol :cool:

Anyway, that age indicator on the left just clicked once more today. Time to go fishing!

Igetit!

Reaction score
prairiedog24 said:

I agree with everyone else.

Perfect answer.

+1 rep.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what was her reply to your text?
I feel like your text was a little bit too harsh "enjoy your ugly moment"

I would have went with an ambiguous reply like
"you're beautiful when you're not ugly"
or
"ok fiiiiine.... you're sortof pretty. you owe me for this"

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'ugly moment? i thought that was a permanent thing!'

your answer should definitly be a neg to prevent her head from exploding with ego juice, and keep her value below you.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the chick is having an 'ugly moment' whatever the hell that mean, she obviously isnt 'exploding with ego-juice.' Throwing a real neg would accomplish nothing, possibly even lower her IL. It would have been better to tell she's hot, than rip her too bad. People take 'negs' too far sometimes. Neg a chick on her looks when she acts like she's hot shyt, not when they're down. Also, negs arent supposed to be used to 'lower her value.' Their sole purpose is to let her know that you wont kiss her ass, or give her special treatment due to her vagina. Nothing more.
Once a chick is attracted, the negs should be cut down to a bare minimum, and only to be funny.

The OP didnt stroke her ego, and and didnt be a dyck either, and also implied they should hang out. That was a good reply.

I think a better one would have been "how bout you come over and I'll SHOW you instead!" Then get her to do just that.

BTW, what is your relation with this chick? GF, FB, or prospect?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh...do you really think that text was meant for you only?

Seriously? That text was sent to all 54 guys in her phone. She was just waiting to see who replied with anything at all.

Replying with anything=fail.

You have better things to do than respond to stupid bs like that. Well, you do don't you?

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hor you're exactly right. I didn't want to neg her too much there. I'm still tempted to think that some praise with sexual undertones would have been better. She didn't reply that night, so I'm not sure what that text was about or what her reaction to it was.

The day after was my birthday, and due to having to attend a party elsewhere, I didn't get to spend time with her, but she kept texting me asking how my day was going, etc, so I didn't hurt her IL at least.

Anyway, sometimes I break the rules and do make comments about her looks, but in a silly way. It's kind of a roleplaying game with play. She's from overseas, and so she likes to pretend that girls in her country are the most beautiful anywhere, and that she's especially perfect. I don't mind encouraging that behavior within reason because she learns that when she and I are in a playful mood I will validate her stunning good looks in offhand ways. I particularly enjoy disguising major compliments as insults and vise versa. It's hard to think of an example off the top, but I do it all the time with great effect.

----

Honestly, I've mentioned her in a few other threads. We're one of those "just friends" relationships, only thank god it's undefined. Early on she wanted me, but I was too scared of our sometimes serious differences, and now I want her (at least another step), but I'm in a bit of a rut. We see eachother EVER DAY, and know eachother WAY TO WELL. It really is a best friends sort of thing, only we both lay the sexual overtones on pretty thick, so the chance is still there, just creating and then taking the opportunity is the challenge. We're both in lawschool, and it has a way of creating a very unique vibe between us because our time with others is so limited and our time with eachother is so distracted or chaotic.

We send eachother rather illicit (jokingly) text messages pretty much all the time. Another game I play with her is that her mood is set by her clothing, so often make her tell me what she's wearing before agreeing to hang out in case it isn't slutty enough.

I could have had her, but... don't hate me, I'm a wait until marriage sort of guy, and when I met her she was rebounding, so I LJBF'd her at the time. Then proceeded to get fairly twitterpated after the weeks turned into months. Now I want to rewrite that, but it's hard work.

In a way, setting the limit at KINO makes that just as big a deal/hurdle to me as sex is to others. If I was willing to just go sleep with her, that goal would be in my mind and the KINO would fall into place. But being an inexperienced guy unwilling to go all the way up against her experience makes even simple things like making out seem like a hurdle, especially since if I screw up I loose my best friend. I'm old enough to be ok with that and willing to move on quickly, but I would be loosing a good thing, especially for the lawschool life.

I'm sure that sounds really retarded, but this girl has straight up asked to sleep with me before, and hasn't lost interest, but is quite "hard to get" when it comes to touching her. Especially now that she knows my personality and what I usually do and don't do. It's not that she'll say no, she's just not going to help me at all. She def wants to be "taken" as you guys say. Just puts me in a tough spot for an RAFC with all the expectations of months of previous friendship.

The day is coming when I'm just going to go all out. I've even made hinting jokes at that to her. Heck, even today I told her that her molestation meter should be on Orange, and our blind professor wouldn't be able to protect her. She countered that she'd be sure to bring her chastity belt. She loves the game, and plays along.

Timing. Timing. Timing.

It's sort of like trying to game your best friend, who you work with M-F, and from F-S she's so stressed preparing for work on Monday that it's hard to get alone time where her mind is on me and not somewhere else. A decent but brief moment may crop up once or twice a month, but I usually chicken out and blow it.

The good news is if I screw up, I let her be for a day or two, and she can't disappear because she'll be right back next to me Monday and quickly remembers how cool I am. So I get more chances than any guy in history. Good practice for reforming my AFC ways no matter how this turns out. Amazing how visable progress is when you have a microcosm like that to see it through.

Last edited:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, it doesnt matter what you say to her.

MSwrestler

Don Juan
Reaction score
This worked for me before, I basically had the same question asked to me. Here was my response: "You're so beautiful that my jizz is worthy of touching your face."

It worked like a charm, boned her next meet and jizzed on her face.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Duffdog said:

The OP should know that the girl got options. Caveat Venditor.

Seriously? That text was sent to all 54 guys in her phone. She was just waiting to see who replied with anything at all.

Yep, and how they reply.

I'd just say that I would have used the OP's answer here. It doesn't feed the ego (which is what she wants.)

You have better things to do than respond to stupid bs like that. Well, you do don't you?

LOL. A true DJ exercises his options. He texts once then goes on the the 54 girls in his phone without breathing down their necks!
Read bet- You know how my posts are. Case closed.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:

I agree, text mesasges are made to be ignored.

If I was bored, I might have just agreed, maybe aplify with something she is insecure about. Like saying I agree, maybe if you got a boob job you'd look better.