"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Whoa...fat chicks are digging me?!?!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I heard the quote once..."even fat chicks need loving". And i can tell you...that is indeed very true.

I know 3 "large" girls. Large as in Queen Latifia size. Although these girls are 7-8 in "facial" looks, the rest of the them is BLAH. Im sure these girls would be banging if they lost the weight but i find myself "attracted" to their personailities more than appearence. In the last month....i had 3 "large" girls give me their numbers.

I dont hate people because of their size/race/ethnicity, i apply the same rules and apply the same game to everyone, by doing so ive become much more liked by the general crowd that i hang out with. But i seem to be attracting the large women. Even though i dated women that can be consider HB7-8 with thinner waist lines..their personalities bore me after the 2nd date and i dont find myself wanting to date them anymore.

It just something about out going fat chicks......
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
"Fat chicks" are still women, are they not? Fat guys need loving too:)

Fat girls come up to you because they know that you are the type of guy that disregards the 'weight' issue, moreso than most guys - your decisions of attraction are based on other factors as well!
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
***BARF***
thanks for the kinds words of wisdom. its people like you that make these forums what they are now.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
No, its people like you. You are trying to justify macking on fat chicks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
No, its people like you. You are trying to justify macking on fat chicks.
thank you for pointing that out. :rolleyes:
 

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Hey, I say go for a fat chick. I haven't been with one before, and now I'm a little curious. You can't go through life without trying everything at least once.

And hey, maybe it will great. What is pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are often different. Don't listen to people like FreeStylz, who are probably completely inexperienced, saying immature things like BARF. People fail to realize that personality makes looks (Benicio Del Toro is fat, but so many women think he's sexy as hell). I personally think Queen Latifah is a beautiful woman.

So go for it, hey it might be nice to have something to hold on to, and it sure as hell beats an anorexic chick. Plus they can keep you warm at night; it's winter time you know. And if it's bad, then you know that you're not into them.
 
Top