"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who wants me ?

itstough

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
()()
HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP
PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE

I work with these 2 chicks one I liked and she also liked me.
Now the one I liked quit and said I will stop by sometime to see you. Well a month went by with No contact from her. Then one day the other girl I work with whom is friends with the girl I am digging. Says that Me and Hottie tried to call you the other night but Hottie lost your number So I have to get it again. When she said this she was all quite like she was afraid to ask me. I then gave her my number and Hottie called me and asked me to come over to her house and visit. The other chick was also there. I declined due to it being rather late at night. Then Hottie said do you still have my number I didn't so she gave it to me again and said call me sometime. So the next day the one chick says "Hottie is coming in so we can all have lunch together,so don't eat anything." I didn't know that Hottie was coming in. Anyway Hottie came and just got some real bad news and decided to go home "she was in tears".

Now what I HAVE to know is wether on not Hottie wanted to see me or she was calling me and wanting me to come over so the other chick could see me. I heard rumors that the other chick whom is F-A-T, U_G_L_Y was warm for my form.

Now I never seen any signs that the fat-ugly chick liked me. But one time we was having a company meeting and Hottie called me over and gave me her seat which was next to fat-ugly and Hottie took a seat behind me "I know kids games". Well Hottie Kinoed me in the meeting and would kick my arm etc while fat-ugly just sat there.

The next day is when I heard fat-ugly was digging me. I don't know if that came from people seeing me sit next to her or not. So I asked Hottie wether that was true and she said " No if it was I would be the first to tell you because I would love to see the reaction on your face." Well I already had a huge reaction I was spazing out so maybe she was afraid to tell me it was true or not?

Hottie told me she liked me show signs of interest etc. Hottie is NOT single so when she invited me over she would be having parties with her boyfriend there so of course I would not go so she suggested that I come over when he is not there. I then said what would people think if they saw a guy come over when he is at work. She said we will just say you are here to see fat-ugly. So I don't know if fat-ugly was some kind of excuse for hottie not to raise suspcion?????

Was this about me and Hottie or was this about fat-ugly getting to see me outside of work???????????????????????
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
I would next them for two reasons

1. work - stay away from girls at work, even though HB no longer works there, her friend does and after things get messy, it will affect work,

2. games - it don't matter who it is that really like you, both of them are playing games, HB has a b/f,

Just next the two of them and quit wasting your time.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
You need to judge this HB by her actions not her words. Remember girls will tell you what you want to hear a lot of the time, but they won't follow through with those words. HB has a boyfriend. Well obviously if she likes you that means she doesn't like her boyfriend that much. Next time she invites you over, GO!!! Hook it up and then see where it goes frome there. Don't even worry about the fat byatch. If anything you should be be-friending the fat girl so she'll put in a good word for you with the HB.



PIMP
 

itstough

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
()()
Can anybody at least take a guess on this? Thanks
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
I'm only leaving this post because you're from Latham Mass, and you know what that means. Now, smartin up beforE I close it, DB.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
???

It's way too ambigious. I say get over it and move on. You have no interest in fat chick, and hottie has a bf. Unless you want to take the challenge of plucking her right under his nose, you should stop analyzing these things. It's not going to get you anywhere. If it looks like a game, smells like a game, and tastes like a game, then it must be a game. And to me it sounds like a big game fest, but it ain't no strip poker. Unfortunately, no one is stripping for you, not the person you want to anyway. However, it looks like they may be stripping you of your dignity and causing you to run around like a chicken with its head chopped off, panicking about what their intentions are.

Stay cool, calm and collected and tell these two to take a hike and stop playing their annoying games, or else you hit the road yourself.
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by DankNuggs
Is prosemont a Ma$$hole...?
Latham, Mass is the town where they all got arrested on the very last episode of Seinfeld.
 
Top