Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who thinks this should be a male-only forum?

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can still lurk as guests or otherwise.. it would be a witch hunt for no real reason

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Said this a while back. The one benefit is it exposes the captain save a hoe's and the simps on SS.
Some actually believe a woman can give the holy grail of dating advice.
Isn't there literally just one woman on the entire forum? If you don't agree with her advice just ignore it.

I welcome different opinions, this isn't reddit where we punish any sort of dissent.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t know there were females on this forum ? Do they actually try and help ?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't there literally just one woman on the entire forum? If you don't agree with her advice just ignore it.

I welcome different opinions, this isn't reddit where we punish any sort of dissent.
I am only aware of one female participant. There may be female lurkers but no one can prevent that.

The forum is as close to male only as it gets.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's keep it real, these "female" posters are just gay men LARPing as women. And if they really are women, they're not the kind of women even worth paying attention to....

All the attractive women are on TikTok... Women that have to resort to posting on a mens help forum are women who couldn't get validation on O.L.D.

Considering that male desperation is astronomically high, if these women cant get attention on OLD then they must be really low quality - I'm talking bottom of the barrel and dumpster diving....

EDIT : Also, I've mention before that i have a gay brother. I can confirm that gay men are obsessed with attention from straight men. My gay brother has a fantasy of either converting a straight man or "trapping" a straight man...

Fellas, if you think you're talking to a woman on a mens self-help forum, guess again....

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is no. NEVER make a rule you are not willing to or capable of enforcing... doing that only makes you look weak. If we tried to ban women, we could not enforce it... so the effect would be to encourage more women to come here out of spite... you would have women pretending to be men...

We would look like a bunch of weak @ss little bitches.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
The answer is no. NEVER make a rule you are not willing to or capable of enforcing... doing that only makes you look weak. If we tried to ban women, we could not enforce it... so the effect would be to encourage more women to come here out of spite... you would have women pretending to be men...

We would look like a bunch of weak @ss little bitches.
It's easy to enforce if they're honest.

Make people select their gender when they register.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone joining could just put "male" as their gender.

It's easy to enforce if they're honest.

Make people select their gender when they register.
Why would they be honest?

In any case women mostly aren´t interested in talking about how to get laid. For them it's easy - just say yes to the next guy. They have their own forums where they talk about how to sucker a man into marrying them and paying their bills.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a woman in a man's body. Let me out. Why should I hide who I am.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any case women mostly aren´t interested in talking about how to get laid
They might be interested in preventing men they don't see fit as breeders figuring out how to circumvent female hypergamous filter. Or tapping into female desire and becoming their lovers instead of providers.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone joining could just put "male" as their gender.

Why would they be honest?

In any case women mostly aren´t interested in talking about how to get laid. For them it's easy - just say yes to the next guy. They have their own forums where they talk about how to sucker a man into marrying them and paying their bills.
They couldn't openly be here. Which would solve most of the problem of their narcissistic nonsense.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They might be interested in preventing men they don't see fit as breeders figuring out how to circumvent female hypergamous filter. Or tapping into female desire and becoming their lovers instead of providers.
I doubt it. That would involve them actually putting in effort.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way for men to circumvent female hypergamous filters is to be good-looking, there's no such thing as game. Therefore these women aren't interested in stopping low quality men from leveling-up via "game", these "females" are just here for the validation they aren't able to get on OLD and TikTok.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I see no problem with female members, like I don't understand the issue, just ignore them if you need
Cause they're annoying as fvck on a good day.

They don't contribute other than to have to waste energy responding to their nonsense.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An annoying female trait is when women will sometimes talk loudly about someone in ear shot -- with the sole intention that the third party will hear their conversation.

Once upon a time, this catty behavior was assumed by woman only, but not anymore. Say hello to Guy69JackBlue

The overall consensus is that there's only one regularly active female sosuave member. Don't like her contributions? Far enough. A typical man would just click the ignore option and the opposing member would vanish from his sight.
.... But we aren't talking about a typical man here.,

The irony here is that Guy69JackBlue's behavior displays more undesirable and scorned femininity than anything seen by BeExcellent.

Don't believe it? See for yourself. Check out last night's forum exchange (scrolling required)

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause they're annoying as fvck on a good day.

They don't contribute other than to have to waste energy responding to their nonsense.
So the problem is their conflicting ideals? This isn't an incel forum, many different schools of thought here, limiting those schools of thought is what Black Pills do for the same reasons your giving

Status
Not open for further replies.