Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who suffered from depression while or before coming here

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad has dementia and it is making me depressed. The last time, he got up early before my mom and left the house for a walk. The police found him across town, they thought he was homeless because he fell and was bloody and pissed himself near a highway on ramp. Had to put him in a home for his own safety. Sad to visit. While he is safe, he is in a place with a bunch of other older people, all in various stages. My mom is too old to be able to care for him alone. Watching my dad slowly turn into a stranger, while my mom is home alone sad is torture.

Father’s Day tomorrow. Don’t forget to spend time with your dad while you still can and spend time with your kids. Trust me, life goes by faster than you think.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had it in eighth grade at the diagnost with chickenpox and having my father passed away . How has this place helped you
I came with ptsd. Went from being peak physical fitnesa and attractive to being so weak I couldn’t do a pull-up or push-up. Was barely speaking and most people abandoned me as they saw me as a burden or Debbie downer.
—-

there’s great self help material on the forum and back when I joined there were quite a few people who had logged their own journals of improving their skills at acquiring and maintaining relationships with women, physical fitness, and Finances.

for me I used this forum as an outlet to learn from reading the OG material, learn from others, and get back to my life. Many get sucked into this forever cycle of debating with others on the forum when I personally believe SS is a stepping stone to helping those recover and grow. You should get back on with your life after you have recovered.

some of the older dudes I can see why their here to pass some time but when you see people here from their early 20’s and going on 40, still talking about the same topics or living and breathing the forum, it’s a bit unhealthy.

I spent a good 5 years on this forum healing and recovering before I started to drift back into life. Since then, I’ve dated around, gotten married, made and spent lots of money, had a kid, uplifted my career, traveled the world, just to name a few things.

my advice, look for the learning material, start actively participating in doing things and trying to change yourself/recover for the better. Will take years likely depending on your situation. Then get on with your life.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad has dementia and it is making me depressed. The last time, he got up early before my mom and left the house for a walk. The police found him across town, they thought he was homeless because he fell and was bloody and pissed himself near a highway on ramp. Had to put him in a home for his own safety. Sad to visit. While he is safe, he is in a place with a bunch of other older people, all in various stages. My mom is too old to be able to care for him alone. Watching my dad slowly turn into a stranger, while my mom is home alone sad is torture.

Father’s Day tomorrow. Don’t forget to spend time with your dad while you still can and spend time with your kids. Trust me, life goes by faster than you think.
I truly don't understand why we don't euthanize people with dementia (well actually I do, it's because euthanasia doesn't let you milk their life savings).

It is truly a fate worse than death, people don't seem to understand how horrifying late stage demantia is.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh look, say I do some cool **** in my life that I put lots of work and effort into and I get some acknowledgement, like ppl know I have alot of girls or I am good with women and say I have like a few of hot girls with me, yeah its gonna make me look good, but some guy out there can still come out and say he banged more women cos he has a notch count of like 100+. Because if I value sex I cannot say much against that, we both value sex some guy banged 100+ chicks I only banged say 10 its gonna make me look bad. I cant be having some random guy be above me.

Ofcourse that is all due to women so in some ways they are gonna have to pay the price and make up for it.

Yeah ofcourse I wanna get laid but at the same time after all the work I put in me getting laid by 1, 2 or 5 chicks in the next few weeks or months is not gonna change the fact that some guy has gotten laid with more.

And so with some of the women I know who wanna be close to me in the future live with me whatever I sent them my above post so they know why Im pissed im sick of women playing games being evasive cos it caused me to lose to PUA types and random guys with high notches and that is all their fault it is all trash hooking up with some random dude on a night out or on holiday ie a ONS it is all gonna end and if I do get fame and influence and create some order anytime a woman wants D she is gonna have to go through the correct 'channels' to make the sure it is going to the 'correct' guys and this they cannot really argue with cos they all know that I am the highest level of guy that brings value so I know which guy and what situation has value so I simply call them out for their lies that they think some other type of guy chad or whatever is sexy.

Ofcourse I wanna get laid but I am an emotional guy it is all complicated and the fact is life and relationships are complicated and all thats happened in the last 20 years is that the wrong type of guys have been getting laid and getting the most and that has never happened before in the history of mankind and im sure it was all wrong because on a wider scale it really isnt happening anymore the PUAs and the STRs its all going down and I dont see men getting higher notches like 10-20 years ago so thats just proof it was all wrong and wrong type of guys and behaviours leading to a dead end but then it needs to me made right and there has to be implications.
You keep comparing yourself to other people. It doesn't matter how much sex other people have or don't have. Notch count isn't the answer to everything. Women usually don't want a virgin, but at the same time the only people impressed by a notch count are other guys.