"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Who should call who?

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
I have a girl who is HB9, she works all the time though until 11pm. she told me she wanted to get together over xmas break and for me to call her. I msged her the other night while she was still at work and she said she wanted to hang out and asked what i was doing. I told her going to a friends, but I dont think she is too fond of him. Anyways she said she'd call me when she got off, but never did.. The next night we were online and she started msging me with "Hey baby...blah blah... later sexy!". If she didnt still have IL she wouldnt be msging me and mental kino.

Should I msg her and ask her when she's off and wants to hang out? Or should I let her get in touch with me?

*sigh*.. some girls just confuse me
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Stop hiding behind messages. Ring her up and ask her out.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I completley disagree ,just of boredom.

YOU WRONG. YOU AIN'T RIGHT.
 

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Seeph
I have a girl who is HB9, she works all the time though until 11pm. she told me she wanted to get together over xmas break and for me to call her. I msged her the other night while she was still at work and she said she wanted to hang out and asked what i was doing. I told her going to a friends, but I dont think she is too fond of him. Anyways she said she'd call me when she got off, but never did.. The next night we were online and she started msging me with "Hey baby...blah blah... later sexy!". If she didnt still have IL she wouldnt be msging me and mental kino.

Should I msg her and ask her when she's off and wants to hang out? Or should I let her get in touch with me?

*sigh*.. some girls just confuse me
I say wait for her to call you and then see if she asks you out. If she doesn't, don't ask her out. She was the one who mentioned that she wanted to get together during Xmas break right?

Maybe she's seeing someone else? If she isn't paying too much attention to you, that could be a possibility. Don't forget just because a girl pays attention to you or chats you or messages you doesn't mean she has an IL. She could just be a BAF.

Wait for her to invite you out, then you'll know for sure that she wants to hang out with you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top