Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Really Has it Worst?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a long drive so got to thinking about this.

While some of us can agree that women with good personalities can be attractive, at the end of the day, we men are a visual species which means all a woman can ultimately do is be born attractive or get work done to look attractive to attract a man.

Men on the other hand have more options; we can be born attractive, get work done to look attractive, make good money, be alpha, athletic, etc. And as a bonus we all age better than women.

Many men on here like to complain about how evil women are, how soulless they can be and how easy they have it. But at the end of the day, I'm glad I was born a man.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While some of us can agree that women with good personalities can be attractive, at the end of the day, we men are a visual species which means all a woman can ultimately do is be born attractive or get work done to look attractive to attract a man.
I don't agree with this. I think that thread that showed how a fake pig-woman profile had endless options shows that a woman, even if ugly, will still be able to have options. So a woman only needs to not get fat in order to get a quality man.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no doubt that my life would have been easier had I been born a woman. With that said, I'm glad that I am a man.
Born an attractive woman, you mean. Being a woman doesn't automatically make your life easier. It makes it harder, IMO.

I don't agree with this. I think that thread that showed how a fake pig-woman profile had endless options shows that a woman, even if ugly, will still be able to have options. So a woman only needs to not get fat in order to get a quality man.
What makes you think any of those men are "quality" men?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no doubt that my life would have been easier had I been born a woman. With that said, I'm glad that I am a man.
Exact same way I feel. I’m actually getting to experience a life where I get out of it exactly what I put in. Women can just meander through life chasing satisfaction from others until they die and accomplish nothing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Born an attractive woman, you mean. Being a woman doesn't automatically make your life easier. It makes it harder, IMO.
Yes, I did mean born an attractive woman. I am an attractive man so the assumption would be that I would have been born an equally attractive woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have it easier in dating by far. Their problems are literally because they have too high of standards.
This is true. They also get preferential treatment in white collar hiring too and companies are averse to ever laying them off.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also get preferential treatment in white collar hiring too and companies are averse to ever laying them off.
Preferential treatment in all types of work. Not just white collar. They'll get hired to do men's work, then get the easy jobs, and never have the same expectations as men.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I included it because we have that same luck of the draw like women do.
In 2022 dating market, unless you are a chad/chadlite then you have options otherwise you are SOL. If you are a woman, you have options regardless of how you look like. So that luck of the draw (which is not an option or choice BTW) is a big difference since as a man you can only look one type of way that women find attractive or you are out of luck, whereas a woman is always default attractive to a large pool of guys. You are probably a chadlite/chad yourself to make such a post so you people don't get it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are talkin about whether you'd rather be men or women.
I think he's talking about who has it easier on the dating market. Most threads are either blackpill threads or or threads that challenge blackpill mindset (which are usually written by chads/chadlites who don't get it).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have it better short term, but men have the upper hand long term.

1. Women choose who they let into their lives yet the man decides if he will stay.

2. Men have much more value than their looks. They don't age as well and the same woman gets boring at some point.

3. Women don't handle multiple partners as well as a man can.

I've left more women than women have left me. Almost everyone of them has came back to test the waters at some point. That says a lot about how failed relationships effect them long term.

Women's emotional brain causes a lot of problems down the road. I'm glad I'm a man and more rational.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Preferential treatment in all types of work. Not just white collar. They'll get hired to do men's work, then get the easy jobs, and never have the same expectations as men.
Rush Limbaugh touched on this before. This whole MEtoo and women facing gender discrimination is a load of sh*t. They also slack on the job and don't get in trouble usually but a man will be terminated.

Reaction score
Women have it better short term, but men have the upper hand long term.

1. Women choose who they let into their lives yet the man decides if he will stay.

2. Men have much more value than their looks. They don't age as well and the same woman gets boring at some point.

3. Women don't handle multiple partners as well as a man can.

I've left more women than women have left me. Almost everyone of them has came back to test the waters at some point. That says a lot about how failed relationships effect them long term.

Women's emotional brain causes a lot of problems down the road. I'm glad I'm a man and more rational.
I think this is a huge cope tbh,most people age like shvt regardless of gender because they choose to not take care of themselves. It’s not like you go outside and 90% of men look like Zeus after age 30. The biggest issues for both genders is weight gain until they hit their 50s

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a huge cope tbh,most people age like shvt regardless of gender because they choose to not take care of themselves. It’s not like you go outside and 90% of men look like Zeus after age 30. The biggest issues for both genders is weight gain until they hit their 50s
I think what he means is that, given both genders take care of themselves, women still age worse than men.