Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

who plays guitar hero?

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i think it's one of the funnest games ever. not to mention i've gotten quite good at it so its an amazing opportunity to appear alpha and fun at the same time. :up:

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks pretty fun, if I had a PS3 or 360 I would pick it up. In the mean time, I can play with my real guitars :D

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
real guitars. psh. lol i'll stick to my plastic one thanks. haha

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I play real guitar and it was pretty ironic that some very easy real guitar songs are tough to play on Guitar Hero wheres some tough ones in real life are easier on Guitar Hero.

I wish they had a game with a real guitar and real notes so people could actually learn guitar from it.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I received it as a gift but not really a huge fan. It's Atari-style technology, you see a button color so press it. And yeah, I do play a real guitar and it's much more fun. But guitar hero is great for when people come over and for parties and such.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what i can't stand is people who think they're playing a real guitar and start nodding thier heads or shaking thier heads from side to side

its okay in the privacy of you're own home, go nuts, or with mates

but when you're in a store or in public palyign it, have some self-respect for fvcks sake. fluffing tossers

anyway

i really like the game

its really fun. the only thing that makes it good is that the songs are good, playing the boring songs are a chore. but the good songs are good to play

favourite song: Incubus - Stellar
favourite song to play: Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:shakes head in disgust at guitar hero:

"What a sh!tty game!"

my girlfriend is getting it for christmas (her mom showed it to me). I shuddered at the thought of her playing that game considering that she is a real musician that can play real guitar and clairinet, and she will be playing a game that is nothing like a real guitar.

Can someone please explain to me the allure of playing guitar hero?

comic_relief

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the songs

they are all very good songs, becaues they were all mainly hits chosen for the game

the songs are good, and its fun and makes you feel good to play them

albiet on a plastic toy guitar

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone seen "Rock Band?"

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite fun, but can get a bit annoying in the solos because they only have 5 buttons to work with.. it's easier for me to learn solos on a real guitar (because they make logical musical sense) rather than try to learn it on a 5-button guitar!