"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Who Pays?

jerrycalahan

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
43
Age
39
A lot of the girls I've wound up dating post college are girls from my social circles where the issue of "who pays?" is largely irrelevant. We hang out, have a good time, everyone pays for themselves, it's not even a question. Eventually, it becomes clear that there is mutual interest and I'll simply take one of these girls home from a group hangout. From that point on, we tend to stick to ourselves where i invite the girl over, we have dinner at my place and spend the rest of the night together.

I've often found that insisting on paying can backfire. The question of who has asked the other out is often very unclear. When I take a number I text a girl back immediately so she knows exactly who's texting later. This often gives the girl the chance to initiate a date. Other girls msg me on facebook after I add them. Or, a girl will beat around the bush: "I haven't seen that movie." This means she is initiating the date, making your asking her out a mere formality. In these situations trying to pay for your date is going to seem strange.

I know most guys pay for everything, but in my experience, it's relatively rare. One friend of mine was dating three girls at once, none of them attractive by conventional standards, and he paid through the nose, a huge chunk of his pay going towards entertaining these girls. I still see tons of guys buying girls drinks and getting nothing out of it. I just don't get it. Do guys just love to flush money down the toilet? Or is it akin to playing the slot machine, expecting to lose, but hopeful for a one in a million payoff?

This is perplexing since I don't often pay for my dates, but it seems like most guys always pay, and pay big.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
From reading your post, it sounds like you've found a formula that works.
With this in mind, I wonder what has prompted your posting.
Are you wanting us to talk you out of a formula that you claim is working... and into a formula that might not?
 
Top