Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is the biggest Pick up Artist?

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say Mystery hands down. The guy is absolutely insane when it comes to natural wit.
you have to see this genius in action to believe what humans are possibly capable of.
this guy topped my wildest imaginations of what people can do socially.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
He's supposed to be very successful with pick ups, but apparently an extreme AFC when it comes to relationships or getting emotionally involved. So at the end of the day, Mystery is only bedding lots of women because he can't keep the ones he wants. Otherwise he might be a standard guy in a relationship.

It all depends on what factors you base success on. I'd put a great looking underwear model above Mystery simply because someone like that can score at will and with minimal effort.

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
I heard he can only pull white girls and has a lot of trouble with everyone else. Don't know how true that is.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
He's a goof ball with manic depression. He should be more worried about his lithium dosage than conducting seminars. He teaches men how to be jesters.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough with your myths about only able to pull white girls and can't keep relationships.

Khash you are right from all the guys that I've learnt from all say mystery is insanely good and even style says mystery is 10 times better than he is currently to date. Another reason I don't doubt what your saying is because he had made a post on asf about 3 months back about it being possilbe to pull 100% of all your sets which he is currently trying to work on and also working on something called hot approach. (if i remember clearly) I don't want to say all his personal business because i've talked to people who are part of his lounge and he seems to have multiple girls and able to keep them.

One reason I think that his game is so sick is because of his strong identity, his dressing is congruent with his identity, his Grounding routine must be super good because he has so much years to add and tweak what he does.