Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Is The Best To Learn Day Game From?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, my first thread here.

so i came here after finding SOME of @Velasco writing interesting...

Unfortunately, there's little stuff here or anywhere else on DAY GAME in the PUA community.
PM me and lets talk day game.

Night game(bars & clubs) and social circle seem to get WAAAYYYY more love than day game. Even online game too is getting more of that
Simple.

Because most men nowadays are too scared to go the day game route.

So i was wondering if you knew any good coaches or resources to learn daygame in detail just like other night game courses out there?
Thanks
Bro, if it is day game counsel you seek, do a Youtube search of dating coach Mr Locario "cold approach".

He has countless videos on cold approaching women and offers common sense "average man" advice on the subject.

He helped springboard me as I sought to get back out on the dating scene...and now I am a strict day game advocate and wouldn't have it any other way.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done approaches in mostly every venue where approaches can be done.
So have I.

Both outdoor and indoor game are difficult.
Why?

I found mall store game to be more difficult than grocery store game, but some guys have done well in the malls.
What's the difference besides the setting?

Lingering is the worst element of daygame. Most of daygame is lingering and looking to create opportunities. If you're socially calibrated, you're looking at 2 hours of lingering in an indoor retail setting to only find a few decent approach targets.
Depends on your taste in women.

Also, that is why you shouldn't limit yourself to one specific place.

You have to visit 3 or 4 different places to broaden your scope.

Outdoor gaming has a lot of lingering but also getting ignored by women wearing earbuds/headphones and buried in their smartphones.
Don't use the earbud thing as an excuse, bro lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found mall store game to be more difficult than grocery store game, but some guys have done well in the malls.
There isn't much of one. I think this was something specific to me.

I think I was better in the grocery store than the mall because I'm more knowledgeable and passionate about food and cooking topics.

In the mall, I did approaches both in corridors between stores (not that much different than street game) or in stores themselves. In the book, "Day Bang", Roosh listed out stores to focus on when doing mall approaches. Roosh was in his early 30s when writing "Day Bang", so the stores listed were ones that appealed to 18-29 year old women at that time 10-15 years ago.

Roosh did mention the major department stores, such as Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, and Dillard's. The typical department store female customer is either 35+ and/or married. If someone were trying to game in Dillard's, it would be a waste of time for most men.

PaulNova

Don Juan
Reaction score
PM me and lets talk day game.

Simple.

Because most men nowadays are too scared to go the day game route.

Bro, if it is day game counsel you seek, do a Youtube search of dating coach Mr Locario "cold approach".

He has countless videos on cold approaching women and offers common sense "average man" advice on the subject.

He helped springboard me as I sought to get back out on the dating scene...and now I am a strict day game advocate and wouldn't have it any other way.

I seem to agree... most guys are just too scared to approach during the day for whatever reason

I've done night game and it's not hard as people make it out to be ... it's literally a very social vibe

Sure, how do i send a pm?

PaulNova

Don Juan
Reaction score
So have I.

Why?

Depends on your taste in women.

Also, that is why you shouldn't limit yourself to one specific place.

You have to visit 3 or 4 different places to broaden your scope.

Don't use the earbud thing as an excuse, bro lol.
I agree the earbud thing is just an excuse... not every girl wears earbuds

And some who do, still want to be approached

And there are countless videos of women on tiktok ig and YouTube complaining they'd dress really nice and yet guys don't approach them

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One month i did a "Talk to 100 women in a month challenge"
It wasn't strictly during the day but a good percentage of them were. It is a great way to get your skills going again.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most men nowadays are too scared to go the day game route.
I agree that most men are too scared. Day game is game on hard mode.

Swipe apps provide an illusion of ease because someone is often sitting at home in comfortable clothing while swiping and texting. In reality, swipe apps are very difficult.

Bar approaching is also difficult.

Many men try co-ed sports leagues as an alternative to swipe apps and approaching. Yes, it is easier to talk to a woman after a game in a co-ed sports league than it would be to talk to a random woman at the grocery store, mall, or a bar. As a result, many men think that this will be game on easy mode. When it is all said and done, most men are typically disappointed in the experience from a dating point of view. Co-ed sports leagues are another social circle type option. It would be fair to call the effort weak social circle game. I have played in kickball and sand volleyball co-ed sports leagues.

It’s pretty difficult to swoop into a co-ed kickball, softball, volleyball, or soccer league & directly arrange dates. First, there are more men than women in all these leagues. Nearly every other guy in these leagues is an unattached guy who is trying to get his penis wet in league because he read some advice article online or in a printed copy of a magazine about doing this. The only exceptions are the men who join teams with their girlfriends or wives. You can make friends in these leagues but chances are that the other men need sex as much as you do. If you’re able to develop a social circle from a co-ed sports league, realize it will take multiple seasons of participation in the league. So you’d better actually like that sport because playing that sport is often the only benefit of it.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I was better in the grocery store than the mall because I'm more knowledgeable and passionate about food and cooking topics.
Did you use food/cooking topics as a unifying point between you and the women on the approach tip?

In the mall, I did approaches both in corridors between stores (not that much different than street game) or in stores themselves. In the book, "Day Bang", Roosh listed out stores to focus on when doing mall approaches. Roosh was in his early 30s when writing "Day Bang", so the stores listed were ones that appealed to 18-29 year old women at that time 10-15 years ago.
The mall is not really ideal for me...because for the most part, not many women go to the mall alone. She will usually be with a female companion or a group of 3 or more.

However, I will still go just to find a lone straggler.

Hell, you remember the Arizona Mills mall.

That was my hangout back in the day.

My very first cold approach was at that mall. :cool:

Roosh did mention the major department stores, such as Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, and Dillard's. The typical department store female customer is either 35+ and/or married. If someone were trying to game in Dillard's, it would be a waste of time for most men.
I agree, for the most part.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you use food/cooking topics as a unifying point between you and the women on the approach tip?
Yes. That's the best way to do it with grocery store approaching.

The mall is not really ideal for me...because for the most part, not many women go to the mall alone. She will usually be with a female companion or a group of 3 or more.

However, I will still go just to find a lone straggler.
That's a good point about the mall. The main advantage of doing daygame is that it can be done more easily solo than nightlife venue approaching. In non-bar venues, it's possible and even probable that women will be alone. There's no need to be concerned about isolating from friends, which is a major issue in nightlife venues and why wings are typically needed for nightgame.

I strongly prefer to approach women who are alone in non-bar venues.

Hell, you remember the Arizona Mills mall.

That was my hangout back in the day.

My very first cold approach was at that mall. :cool:
I remember Arizona Mills. I never did any approaches in it but I did go there every so often.

How was your first ever approach at Arizona Mills?

What do you remember about the Arizona Mills audience? Many Arizona State students?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. That's the best way to do it with grocery store approaching.
I feel it.

That's a good point about the mall. The main advantage of doing daygame is that it can be done more easily solo than nightlife venue approaching. In non-bar venues, it's possible and even probable that women will be alone. There's no need to be concerned about isolating from friends, which is a major issue in nightlife venues and why wings are typically needed for nightgame.
Actually, I have a strategy in mind which is in development, as to how to thread the needle when it comes to nightgame if you are dealing with a woman and her entourage. :cool:

I strongly prefer to approach women who are alone in non-bar venues.
So do I.

I remember Arizona Mills. I never did any approaches in it but I did go there every so often.
Dawggg. I had so much fun there.

There is a hotel across the street on Baseline, where I took my baby mama for the night and knocked her up.

Arizona Mills was thang. It was a good place to be on a Friday/Saturday night with the theatre and arcade there and everything.

Those were the days, man.

I would go in, walk around the entire Mall twice, and then chill in the food court and just people watch.

There was also a chick (if I recall I told the story) who worked in one of the clothing stores of whom I smashed as well.

Good times.

How was your first ever approach at Arizona Mills?
Funny you should ask, because those cases mentioned above was a long time ago...around 2009.

I would travel to Phoenix for the weekend, for the nightlife.

I wasn't big on cold approaching back then.

I would get a room, go to Arizona Mills around 8:00 and spend a couple hours there...and then around 10:00-11:00 I would hit the clubs and see who I could take to my room.

But since I got back on the dating scene after a separation from my wife, I had a completely different mindset...

1. To hell with nightlife.
2. Cold approaching is in.

So I decided to go to Arizona Mills to kick off my cold approaching journey.

I walked the circle in the mall, and seen an attractive, Black, busty, young woman.

She was sitting on one of the benches in the middle of the hall...and when I walked past, we both began looking at each other.

Picking up on the signal, I approached her and sat down next to her.

Got her number.

Long story short, me and her spoke via text...but we soon just stopped texting.

I knew nothing about Mode One back then but if I did, I would have went straight Mode One on her.

I am upset at myself for not attempting to close the deal with her.

Yeah. :rolleyes:

What do you remember about the Arizona Mills audience? Many Arizona State students?
Can't remember...but what I can tell you is; I mainly target Black women...and the Black women there are bougie ass hell.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mainly target Black women...and the Black women there are bougie ass hell.
It's so interesting to read your stories. We have such different targets with you mainly targeting Black women and that I mainly target White women.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so interesting to read your stories. We have such different targets with you mainly targeting Black women and that I mainly target White women.
White women can get it to lol.

It just all depends, man.

Black women tend to have the bountiful bodies that I crave. :cool:

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, my first thread here.

so i came here after finding SOME of @Velasco writing interesting...

Unfortunately, there's little stuff here or anywhere else on DAY GAME in the PUA community. Night game(bars & clubs) and social circle seem to get WAAAYYYY more love than day game. Even online game too is getting more of that

So i was wondering if you knew any good coaches or resources to learn daygame in detail just like other night game courses out there?

Thanks
Truthfully there isn't a huge difference between day game, night game, coffee shop game, library game in terms of how you need to be feeling within and what you need to be communicating with the woman to get her attracted.

Just a little more tact and awareness of the womans reality, and perhaps toning down the energy levels compared to night game.

PaulNova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel it.

Actually, I have a strategy in mind which is in development, as to how to thread the needle when it comes to nightgame if you are dealing with a woman and her entourage. :cool:

So do I.

Dawggg. I had so much fun there.

There is a hotel across the street on Baseline, where I took my baby mama for the night and knocked her up.

Arizona Mills was thang. It was a good place to be on a Friday/Saturday night with the theatre and arcade there and everything.

Those were the days, man.

I would go in, walk around the entire Mall twice, and then chill in the food court and just people watch.

There was also a chick (if I recall I told the story) who worked in one of the clothing stores of whom I smashed as well.

Good times.

Funny you should ask, because those cases mentioned above was a long time ago...around 2009.

I would travel to Phoenix for the weekend, for the nightlife.

I wasn't big on cold approaching back then.

I would get a room, go to Arizona Mills around 8:00 and spend a couple hours there...and then around 10:00-11:00 I would hit the clubs and see who I could take to my room.

But since I got back on the dating scene after a separation from my wife, I had a completely different mindset...

1. To hell with nightlife.
2. Cold approaching is in.

So I decided to go to Arizona Mills to kick off my cold approaching journey.

I walked the circle in the mall, and seen an attractive, Black, busty, young woman.

She was sitting on one of the benches in the middle of the hall...and when I walked past, we both began looking at each other.

Picking up on the signal, I approached her and sat down next to her.

Got her number.

Long story short, me and her spoke via text...but we soon just stopped texting.

I knew nothing about Mode One back then but if I did, I would have went straight Mode One on her.

I am upset at myself for not attempting to close the deal with her.

Yeah. :rolleyes:

Can't remember...but what I can tell you is; I mainly target Black women...and the Black women there are bougie ass hell.

What's mode one bro?

PaulNova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully there isn't a huge difference between day game, night game, coffee shop game, library game in terms of how you need to be feeling within and what you need to be communicating with the woman to get her attracted.

Just a little more tact and awareness of the womans reality, and perhaps toning down the energy levels compared to night game.

Tact and awareness?

PaulNova

Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha not surprised

I'm black and this is something I've seen that comes naturally to a lot of black guys

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andrew Tate is great if you like the taste of prison food. If you want to bang thousands of trannies and record them all on a spreadsheet, there's John Anthony Lifestyle. And if you want to do a sex tour of Eastern Europe and then become a religious fanatic, then beardy Rooshv is your guy. I won't mention the one that lived in a van and then committed suicide because that would be in bad taste.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i was wondering if you knew any good coaches or resources
Your own brain and experience is the best resource.

Don't waste time looking for the perfect coach or writer or poster.

Get in the mix and try a bunch of random stuff.

Spend at few minutes every night reviewing what worked and what didn't.

Continue trying new things, copying methods ideas from anywhere and everywhere.

Movies, YouTube, books, other people you see infield, etc.

Keep doing this and you'll soon be better at day game than any millionaire PUA "coach."