Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is most likely to attract very HBs?

John_Taylor

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a competition, who would likely attract higher quality girls?

1) Fortune 500 CEO, worth billions + very powerful, aged and looks mid 40s

2) Mystery/Neil Strauss

3) Someone with Tom Cruise's twenty/thirty year old looks, upper income, without as much status and influence as 1)

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Here is the true order

1) wealth with looks
2) social status with looks
3) just looks
4) just wealth
5) just social status
6) everyone else

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more like this

1) Wealth & social status
2) Wealth
3) Social Status and Looks
4) Social Status
5) Looks
6) everyone else

Looks are good in a bar scene, but social status in that bar scene will trump looks - The guy proping up the bar with looks, is more often the guy going home alone - The guy interacting, being social is the guy more likley to score poon.

And wealth just brings in puss* anyway, for having money - I know many a ugly plain guy with cash who have Hot girls - Take away there money they wouldn't have shi*.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, are we talking one night stand or potential long term relationship.

I would say number 2, 3 then 1 in most cases.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am deffinately in the everyone else category....In fact I am below that.

Anyone have a category for struggling/hardworking guy?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The order is this, from most likely to least likely to attract HB's.

1. Looks + Fame + Money
2. Looks + Money
3. Fame + Money
4. Looks + Fame
5. Money
6. Social Status
7. Looks
8. Great Personality
9. Everyone else

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to use the word "attract" is broad... there's many different levels of attraction... at least 10 different levels of attraction that i can think of right now... but im going to go with "pickup attraction" since that is the focus of this board...

so... i would believe Tom Cruise would have an easier time than Mystery, and Mystery would have an easier time than a business man...

Tom Cruise has looks, fame, money, charm, and actually has a bit of mystery/weirdness to his persona (the literal meaning)... Mystery is very good with women from what i've seen, but i don't believe he could pickup better than Tom Cruise... The billionaire will get women too, but he'll struggle more than the other two (mainly because his focus isn't on attracting women, it's on attracting a bigger bank account)...
---
what's with all these post by you? what are you trying to figure out? which of these types of guys to try to be or something?

you asked similar here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161876

why?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FAME trumps all

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
The order is this, from most likely to least likely to attract HB's.

1. Looks + Fame + Money
2. Looks + Money
3. Fame + Money
4. Looks + Fame
5. Money
6. Social Status
7. Looks
8. Great Personality
9. Everyone else

I think this sums up the value scale of a man to your average hb accurately. Its funny how "game" is bottom ranked...I think most guys are finally understanding that it takes no special "skills" to land a woman. Most of the time when a woman really wants a man she will make it easy for him to make his moves, not play games and feign disinterest. A guy can act his normal masculine self, have a normal rapport, and to her that's more than enough to win her because of her pre-existing attraction.

Having high value through looks, money, status, fame just makes it easier to accomplish this. Let's not try and reverse engineer tens of thousands of years of evolution, guys.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
I think this sums up the value scale of a man to your average hb accurately. Its funny how "game" is bottom ranked...I think most guys are finally understanding that it takes no special "skills" to land a woman. Most of the time when a woman really wants a man she will make it easy for him to make his moves, not play games and feign disinterest. A guy can act his normal masculine self, have a normal rapport, and to her that's more than enough to win her because of her pre-existing attraction.

Having high value through looks, money, status, fame just makes it easier to accomplish this. Let's not try and reverse engineer tens of thousands of years of evolution, guys.
That's quite a statement that some of you guys want to LUMP everything together into a neat little package.

There's so many variables; and i could spend hours going over each, but lets go over an obvious one:

What the woman is looking for
---
One Night Stand/FB (casual sex) - trust, looks, body structure, sexual vibe (if the woman thinks he'd be good in bed), style, scent, comfort, confidence...

If she is looking to get fvcked - she'll look for a dominant man, she'll be looking for a guy who looks like and talks like he could fvck her brains out... she'll respond more to aggressive kino, aggressive words, extreme alphaness...

if she's looking for passionate love making - she'll be looking for a guy who looks like a lover... a cassanova... a guy who looks gentle... looks actually become much more important to a woman looking for this than one looking to get fvcked... she'll respond more to subtle kino, sexual tension/flirtatious words, the romancer type....

^ In both of these situations - Money and Social Status matter NONE (unless she's a hor - then money will matter because you'll be paying her for the casual sex)

---
Long Term Relationship - money, stability, responsibility, having goals in life, sense of humor, trustworthiness, how you interact with her friends/family, how she interacts with yours, how you treat her based on her beliefs on how she should be treated, and sh1t like this matters wayyy more than anything looks wise or sexual wise (there's a large number of HBs who are with a guy who sucks in bed and is average at best looks wise - just because he has money!)... pickup "game" also doesn't matter a whole lot if she's looking for LTR. It's needed somewhat to get her interested. But by DHV you got WAY further with a girl who's looking to settle down.

What becomes important here is knowing how to play the relationship game. Because the first 6 months of any relationship "should" be game free, and feel very much like life on steroids when you're together.... But then that will fade and no matter what you look like, how much money you have, how funny you are, or how hard you fvck her every night - she will begin to test you to see what she can get away with (on a mostly subconscious level). So many relationships fall apart here... as the guy gives his power over to the woman slowly...

I feel this is far more important than simple fvcking pickup... I see so many guys who are powerless when it comes to dealing with the woman they "love"... powerless and clueless...

I'm getting off the subject right now so let me stear back with an analogy...

---
Lets say the recipe of a pickup changes based on what an individual woman wants... But lets say on average she wants:

1 Part Money
1 Part Looks
2 Parts Social Status
2 Parts Personality​

then there's a fistful of optional parts of this recipe... but she KNOWS she wants this in order to consider a guy relationship worthy...

Notice how there's no "game" in this recipe? why is that?

Because someone with game is like a good chef. If you already have all 6 parts of what's listed above - you need NO GAME. But if you lack something from above - game can help you out. Game gives you the knowledge to learn how to replace one of those components of the recipe and make it taste as good or better! the more experienced the player - the more likely he can move one part out and insert another...

I have NO money... So how do i pay my b1tches? I pay them with GOOD D!CK... hours of fvcking... 20 minute PENETRATION orgasms...

My face is a 4-6 looks wise (depending on the rating site)... So how do i attract them? I replace looks with an incredible body (9 times out of 10 - a woman im with will introduce me to their female friends and within 5 minutes be talking about how great my body is. i believe this is because they know im not great looking and their friends are looking for some attractiveness to me).

I have 3 best friends who are all losers... and hang out with myself a lot more than i do with them. So how do i make up for having little social status? I embrace the loner type... I present myself a rogue... I write profound poetry, things that leave them speechless... What matters most here is that i am this way because i WANT TO BE and not because of some social disorder... I am comfortable with who i am...

The only element i do have is personality... i am drawn away from people, because i dislike most... but people have always been drawn to me...

So this makes up me in most relationships (again, there's other elements but this this is the main):

1 Part Sexual God
1 Part Incredible Body
2 Parts Personal Social Status (aka i love myself and my loner lifestyle so much that they are brought into it and attracted to it)
2 Parts Personality​

Looks quite different from what most women want... But im a good chef... I make the dish better without the normal stuff all the other guys have.

And let me tell you... Most women say i taste better than any guy they've ever been with.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is attractive. That's an oversimplification but it's the biggest factor by far.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Merit...

What you are saying is when you lack social value (what nismo mentioned earlier), what you project will influence how a woman will perceive you and match if you are dominant. In your case, sexual arousal. Takes lots of practice and rejections to get good at this so a guy must be willing to lose the ego.

I am using a similar framework to improve my love life in that aspect...

But if we are talking socially influenced situations (work, school, social gatherings), value is given more credence primarily because it is socially acceptable and encouraged for women to go after the "top dog." That's just the way it works within the normal bounds of society.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck scales and who is better at what and bleah bleah bleah. Its all self-limiting beliefs. Oakraiderz had the right answer "Me" That should all be our answer. Not some rich dbag driving a Ferrari. The answer is "me".

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Taylor said:
In a competition, who would likely attract higher quality girls?

1) Fortune 500 CEO, worth billions + very powerful, aged and looks mid 40s

2) Mystery/Neil Strauss

3) Someone with Tom Cruise's twenty/thirty year old looks, upper income, without as much status and influence as 1)
Id say Tom cruise is worth $500 million easily lol