"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who is da best?

Who offers the best advice?

  • Pook

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • David DeAngelo

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Mr/Senor Fingers

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Mystery (from mASF)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ross Jefferies

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Anthony Berger

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Wayne Ross

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who the heck is Wayne Ross??? :P

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Mr Perfect

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doc Love

    Votes: 3 9.4%

  • Total voters
    32

icepick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
650
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by iqqi
although something must be said for icepick and shorttimers advice on situations. i would not say they are right but they always atleast challenge your thinking, and that is always good.
Im always right, okay! Always.

I am the best strong advises. Period.

Why am I not on this poll?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I am.
Although Starman makes me laugh a lot. :D
 
Top