"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who is considered an HB to you?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Eva Mendes and Catherine Zeta are two of my favorite HB's. Solid 9's.

Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Cindy Margolis, and virtually any white playboy playmate is too slu**y looking to be a 9 IMO. These white women don't look naturally seductive; their sexuality is so exagerated.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
dark haired are alright
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by The_Mole
its about the latins

jessica alba and eva mendes and sofia vergara

fu*k pamela anderson and carmen electra, white girls only look good in porn

except britney spears, i like her

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Maria Menounos! I saw her in person at a superbowl party and can't begin to tell you how fine she was.
 
Top