“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

who here is active?

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
Who here is actively playing the field and in the game and not just keyboard jockeys? Looking to meet like minded people regarding life and women around my age (27). I am currently spinning 4 plates while also looking to sleep with more beautiful women. Im taking a ridiculous amount of action with women and life so would like to bounce ideas on what works and what doesnt and sticking points.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
301
Reaction score
380
Age
46
4 plates + ridiculous amount of action with women?

You already have everything figured out. You don't need to bounce ideas on what works. Unless you're a keyboard jockey.
 
Top