Who here has really improved?

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
To expand on my question. Who here has really improved since finding this site? I am interested to know.

Myself, I started using weights not long after finding so suave, started doing a lot of cardiovascular exercise such as badminton and the like. I can now talk to people without feeling nervous; really forming a ood rapport with them. And now I have a beautiful girlfriend called Victoria.

I really am not bragging, even though it sounds like it. I just want to ive a few examples of how this site has motivated me and made me a happier person.

SO, lik i said, I am interested to know how far YOU have come; whether you're a veteran of this place, or a 'noob'. Please, talk to me! lol

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I came to this site 2 1/2 years ago and read quite a few of these posts. Was a KJ. Read here alot, it was my life. Didn't get any success(But did go on a couple dates tho. Quit the game for an entire year, because I thought this site was crap, as I didn't even try(Only wanted to pick up, didn't give a rats ass about improving one's self) Decided to return to this site a year later, but switched to Mystery Method believing this site to be even further of crap(thought u needed pick up lines to approach when i sarged), but it became Even worse, i was possessed with it thinking that it was the only thing I needed in life. I was blinded that if I could get 9's and 10's, I would be fully satisfied in life. Even my family saw what i become, I only talked about pick up and nothing else.

Boy was I wrong when I got a blown out night, thought something was wrong with "me" and finally realized that u have to improve urself in everything and not just with women(eventho thats one of my goals). Finally, after a month of soul searching, I finally returned to this site and am beginning to understand what the posts mean...still got a lot to learn.

On my 2nd try of Week 3 of Bootcamp now. Thank you DJs. I won't give up!

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in some areas like you said: i have gone to the gym 7 days a week know, I have gotten more confident in myself and am more popular then ever(making friends). More independent-living on my own at school away from family (out of province) The area I need improvement is women: I am starting to understand and apply some of the techniques but I need to learn some lessons so I can play the field and not get played.-which can occasionally happen-at least I have officially cured myself of the dreaded oneitis. Does that show improvement and how much work do I have to do?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the years I have learned that even if you have a lot of great qualities as a guy, if you are afc then you will still screw up your relationships. Dealing with women is a skill that must be learned, like anything else in life.

I love the seduction community and the skills that they teach to the public. In our modern world, women hold many positions of power, yet they are all subject to the same emotional triggers. Whether I'm hitting on a random girl or negotiating with a powerful female ceo, I'm still going to neg hit her on her pointy shoes or giant purse and turn her into the giggling girl that deep down she really wants to be.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it wasn't because of this site strictly but i've improved quite a bit after i started dj training.

before, i was such an afc i didn't even know what you were supposed to do or say or whatever. i've had so many opportunities in the past where it seemed like a girl was interested but i was waiting for her to hand hold me through the whole thing.

that is how clueless i was.

no more. now at least i have "standard operating procedures" and understand the concept of what i'm supposed to be like.
---------------------------------------------------------
i believed the very bad thing they tell children:

that what matters is what you are on the inside - that books should not be judged by their covers.

now i know better. what is not seen counts for nothing. so:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

have a pretty good wardrobe now. before it was strictly jeans, tshirt, army jacket and flip flops.

now i've got button downs, different kinds of trousers (that actually fit instead of being over large), and a good selection of shoes that will take me from work to play to evening out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

also started weight training and i've never been in better shape in my life! again, i came from a place (geekdom) where i didn't understand the purpose of spending time working out. didn't imagine chicks were into physique... believed the whole propaganda that girls were "above" that.

lowlow body fat and a really good lookin' bod! not super buff but comin' close to a bruce lee kinda ripped to shreds look.
--------------------------------------------------------

worst problem now is that i don't have any kind of social network to get me access to chicks or put me in a situation where i would naturally meet many. trying to figure that stuff out now.

delta

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of my general mentality towards and knowledge of women, yes.

In terms of results, no. Sometimes being ugly just cannot be overcome.

Although i'll never get to use most of the stuff I read, it is still interesting to know.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can honestly say yeah

im not the pimp i sometimes claim to be but before i found out about this stuff i might just have been the dumbest person alive when it came to girls.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me:

Last year I swam, I ran, I lifted weights. This year I realized I hate doing that sh!t and I don't care. It's fine.

I went from dateless wonder to ladies man, and it just keeps getting better. The biggest improvement, and this is huge, I'm actually starting to like myself. It's not just pure self-loathing, it's wonderful!

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the inspiring threads and books/resources that sosuave'ers recommend helped me a lot. if it weren't for this site, i probably would have never came across that stuff. i've improved my relationship w/ myself most of all

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST ONE THING/LINE I SAW ON THIS SITE CHANGED MY LIFE! It was along the lines of "Just go for it,you only live once".....

I used to be such a idiot when it came to women three years ago;aside from that I was another "brick in the wall". I would attract them,go out once,maybe twice then lose them. It was always me and I can honestly say that now that I think back to how I acted.

Alot has changed since then,I started a decent job,hang out with different friends,bought a nice car,had a first relationship and the thing that probably changed me the most,I started lifting weights seriuosly. Now it's like a completely different person,I'm in good shape,wear nice clothes & cologne. I wouldnt even consider those three a couple of years ago. Everyone that sees me from high school always comments on how I've changed,ITS AWESOME!

Oh yeah and by the way I can honestly say that I'm happy w/ where Iam at this point in my life,I couldn't say that awhile ago.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEFINITELY THERE HAS BEEN IMPROVEMENT

But it's been slow. This might sound really pathetic... but for like a decade I'd only kissed four or five women. In the last year and a bit, I've probably kissed twenty. Not a whole lot of the naughty-stuff going on, but that's because closing game is totally another level on top of just getting there in the first place.

Trust me, improvement is very possible. If I can do it, anyone can!

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely I've had improvement

I found this site at around 14 years old and was a freshman, I was known as ugly and a nerdy desperate guy in freshman which I was, and then I started working hard on this ****
now i'm 17, I've had some real girlfriends and some ONS's, I'm known as one of the finest guys of the city and real cool to chill wit and I just love life, I'd hate to die but I know it's gonna happen one day but asides that, life rocks and I'm happy how it is, instead of dreading the next day i can't wait for it

amazing how this site set the seeds to change me into a man

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo i been at dis site for more than a year just browsing at ur thread. now i feel i can contribute bros. this site helped me wit sum things i wasnt good at

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well so far I've gotten a lot better with girls. I've landed only one since I visited this site a year ago (but it was a 10 month relationship, so i guess it doesnt count).

Now that I've been out of that relationship for about 3 weeks, im starting to get interest from other girls.

Am I a pimp? Not really.

Have I improved in handling women? Yes.

Before, I could barely talk to girls. Now I can talk to them openly and freely and confidently.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say I have improve over the last few months. In part because I have a friend that keeps pushing me on this subject. Its really good to have a coach.
I have also been given some good advice here for some of the issues and problems I have been getting. I also improved because I get moral and intellectual support here on the forum. Everytime I get beat down by a woman I come here get a few pointers and go at it again.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
:up:

Improved ten-fold. Got over the one-itis, dated more girls, kissed, had sex, went on road trips, become more social, found my sweetheart, got my life-plan all set up, decent job atm.

Yeah, I should be a motivational speaker :rockon:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help.

Learning from people like dreamx viper who never succeeded, I learned that you have to make an effort. Guys like Docs, may be little harsh at times but a kick in the ass is what you need. Instead of getting pissed off at people, actually listen to them. Instead of viewing everybody else as the problem, you are the problem.