"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

who here can help me online pimp?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
679
Reaction score
0
Age
48
what's up

I got some girls e-mailing me back on some sites but I'm not smooth at all on-line.. who here can help me with my responses to these girls? I need serious help for real.. I'll pay 20 bucks if someone can help.. post your AIM if you can help me out and i'll hit you up.. thanks for reading..

Immac
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

L-I-B

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
41
read the bible, I don't know what else to say. Its online, it should be tons easier than real life. If I ever do talk to girls online its so easy to get there panties wet. Way easy to set up bang dates.
 

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
679
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by L-I-B
read the bible, I don't know what else to say. Its online, it should be tons easier than real life. If I ever do talk to girls online its so easy to get there panties wet. Way easy to set up bang dates.
thanks bro-- i found it.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Immaculate,


Pimping ain't esay !! :)
 
Top