Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who has actually read the friggin Bible?

How well do you know the DJ Bible?

• Noob: The DJ what now?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFC: I skimmed it but I still suck.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • RAFC: Read it a few times but not quite there yet.

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • DJ: Have the mindset and field experience down. Women love me!

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Troll: Know every post by heart but still an angry, bitter virgin

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Comedy Option: Ninja Pimp shouldn't make threads

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Whew... sorry I just had to get that out.

I just cant believe how many threads and PMs I got here asking the same questions. Does anyone read the bible anymore? :confused:

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the process of reading it...

You forgot to put that option in the poll btw :)

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet most people on here are the last one *cough* *Black Italian* *cough* *Viper* *cough*

I actually have only read select posts from the DJ bible to get me into the right midset. I am more Masf.

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read bits and pieces of it but not the whole thing yet, I will finish it eventually, I just haven't really had the time for it as of late.

Last edited:

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read roughly 95% of the bible as it existed roughly 3 years back.

The funny part is that those that get referred to read the bible, will find out that the answer to their questions are NOT directly answered.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the DJBC and DJ Bible a lot, but it's hardly fair to call them 'state of the art' or cutting edge documents at this point. I just posted elsewhere that these are wonderful documents for absolute beginners who have NEVER cold approached before. However, there's so much more to Game than just getting over your fear of approaching. NLP, catstring theory, peacocking, etc., are barely touched upon in DJBC or in the DJ Bible.

Fastseduction and MM have their rightful place in the lore, and any aspiring DJ/PUA MUST take multiple schools and methods seriously if they are to improve. I'm no longer a sosuave adherent, but am now officially an agnostic and eclectic PUA. I am willing to experiment with all approaches. Each approach has its strengths and limitations.

Personally, I think DJBC is very useful for day game. It's a very poor resource for night game. Gunwitch likewise is great for ONS, but basically useless at night, when virtually all girls go out in groups either in single sex or mixed groups. Mystery Method and RSD (Mystery Method lite) are absolutely essential resources for night game.

Time to remove our dogmatic, rose colored sosuave glasses and look at the big picture, gentlemen.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf, you are right that they are hardly 'state of the art'... really, it was always meant to be something for the beginners, and it's hardly had the chance to evolve like the rest of the forum.

It is great for developping base game... meaning the inner game, and for those starting to approach.

What's more important than any indivuduals techniques is to master the mentality of the game, then you build on your own techniques, and it really doesn't matter anymore because you can look at anyones tactics and pull something usefull out of it and improve your game even further.

I don't think the Bible is meant to be about mastery though, just a baseline so that people who take its contentes seriously will be beyond the point of asking AFC questions... in that goal, the dj bible has been a more or less utter failure tho.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read the whole thang. the WHOLE THANG. dl'ed everythang and just sat down and read it. lol. i got the mindset down, but i dont really want to be a player, im using the stuff to find the "right" girl. i got my priorities down, u might say.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, its too long to read through. I've just skimmed it, gone for the 'juicier' articles on things that interest me, and not read the rest.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inquire
read the whole thang. the WHOLE THANG. dl'ed everythang and just sat down and read it. lol. i got the mindset down, but i dont really want to be a player, im using the stuff to find the "right" girl. i got my priorities down, u might say.
It's a bit of a paradox, but to find and attract the RIGHT girl, you have to be able to find and attract ALL girls.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say it, but most of the info in the Bible is wildly lacking. The stuff on conversation is tremendously lame.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
However, there's so much more to Game than just getting over your fear of approaching. NLP, catstring theory, peacocking, etc., are barely touched upon in DJBC or in the DJ Bible.
I've always viewed those techniques as tools of the PUA - and there's no doubt they work - but they work in the short-term.

This site seems more dedicated to finding and keeping women and as such focusses a lot on self-improvement ('cos in the long-run, if you don't have that, she'll lose interest eventually).

Fastseduction and MM have their rightful place in the lore, and any aspiring DJ/PUA MUST take multiple schools and methods seriously if they are to improve. I'm no longer a sosuave adherent, but am now officially an agnostic and eclectic PUA. I am willing to experiment with all approaches. Each approach has its strengths and limitations.
Well put.

And even if a person doesn't want to be a PUA, it's useful to know the tactics for all kinds of reasons...

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I call hacks on the comedy option ;)

The best way to learn is to teach others. So, I help my friends with ****, and in turn, learn more than just reading some words on a screen. I voted the DJ one.

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery Method and other styles are advanced stuff. I am glad I found this site because what I needed wasn't techniques but rather a complete overhaul of my inner game - and that's something this site/Bible will help me or anyone to do.

Those who go for MM directly can experience a success to some extent but as Hound_of_Love said this is short term success only.

Anyway, I am more into "the natural game". As an anology try to think of a cologne. I've read that once aplied it reacts with the skin and creates a smell that is unique to that particular person. So my "natural game" is unlike any other - my personality mixed with a bunch of techniques and everything that works for me. I guess no single method can beat this ;)

allknowledgenoxp

Reaction score
I've read it all I think... along with every article on this site. I guess its time to actually use that knowledge now. haha

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ poll! (last poll option)

p.s.: yes, i read the bible a long time ago;)

Laterz...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've read it through once and probably twice more in bits and pieces just as a reminder if a certain situation came up that i remember seeing or something... i re-read the LTR section when i got into one of those again. I mostly ignore the club section because i don't care about it, but i've read it at least once.

It's not like i'm really looking for what to do and say and whatever so much but just to keep a level head and make me more cognizant of my own relationships so i can prevent problems from occuring to begin with.

Haven't looked at it in a good while now.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even think about posting until long after I read the bible. Too bad not everyone's like that though...