Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Else Wants to Make $5-10k a Month with Dropshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend who's an expert. She makes $25-40k a month with dropshipping. She also does one on one mentoring and helps other succeed at it too as her side hustle. Her average student makes $5-10k a month.

If you're interested, PM me and I can put you in touch with her.

But just a word of warning: She turns down students who expect to become an overnight success. It takes a few months to learn the ins and outs first. Then working 2-5 hours a day at it.

If you work hard, by the third month or so, you should be hitting the $5-10k mark.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, no. Not at all. But if you want to be a Doubting Thomas, you go right on with that.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
@firstbornunicorn

Oh, the critics. But fine. Sit yourself on the sidelines and gripe and complain while you watch others win.

If someone's making around $2k/month working a full time job, but accepts this invitation and then go onto make $5k/month dropshipping down the road, who are you to criticize? Someone's life has just been changed, like most of her students.

And who said it was about who made the most money? Do complain that your boss makes more than you too?

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those hooks for old and stupid people where at the and they say oh one more thing, you need to invest 10k..

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who's an expert. She makes $25-40k a month with dropshipping. She also does one on one mentoring and helps other succeed at it too as her side hustle. Her average student makes $5-10k a month.

If you're interested, PM me and I can put you in touch with her.

But just a word of warning: She turns down students who expect to become an overnight success. It takes a few months to learn the ins and outs first. Then working 2-5 hours a day at it.

If you work hard, by the third month or so, you should be hitting the $5-10k mark.
What product(s) is she selling?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am selling my ebook entitled "how to get 1,000 idiots to give you $5." If anyone would like a copy, it is only five dollars.
Too funny....Reminds me of a guy I once worked for that wrote a book and titled it 'How To Get Rich' (or something like that). He advertised it in the newspaper and sold it by mail for around $15 iirc.

When he showed me the book it had a very nice brown vinyl cover with gold scripted title and was about 1 inch thick.

The opening chapter of was about 10 - 12 pages and went on to explain how there were "many different things and ways people could use or do to get rich..."

He then ended that 1st chapter with this: "When you find out what works best in helping YOU to become Rich - Then you can finish writing the rest of this book - Thanks!"

The remaining pages were all BLANK.

Last edited:

FraUnderRadaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something like this it's really best to learn on your own. No amount of mentorship is going to matter until you fail at it several times solo. I think that goes with anything in life

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
I am selling my ebook entitled "how to get 1,000 idiots to give you $5." If anyone would like a copy, it is only five dollars.
Says the naysayer who exchanges his time for money. :rolleyes:

Something like this it's really best to learn on your own. No amount of mentorship is going to matter until you fail at it several times solo. I think that goes with anything in life
No, it's like anything in life. A person is always going to excel faster with a guide who's already traveled the terrain.

Do you think nice guys do better crashing and burning every time with the same AFC approach -- or gaining knowledge from the experts here first and then applying it to their dealings with women?

Billtx49

Reaction score
So we have an expert at this making 25-40k/mo. And yet she needs a teaching side hustle job.…
I can already see the yellow brick road up ahead…

Status
Not open for further replies.