Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"who else is coming?"

ohiobohio518

Don Juan
Reaction score
when you're asking a girl out and she says something like "who else is coming?" or "who else should we invite," should you take it as a sign of noninterest? whether it was intentional or unintentional, a girl with high interest would never ask that question in hopes to avoid spurring any ideas into your head, right?

when this happens, i usually stop pursuing that girl and say something like "oh, well i was thinking of chris and mike and sarah..." as a way to protect my ego. is this a good idea?

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes and no. i wouldn't use this as a deal breaker... and "who should we invite" is totally different than "who else is coming?"

Reaction score
When she asks who else is coming it might be her way of asking if its a date. She doesn't know if you have plans on bringing someone else. If she asks who we should invite she is implying she wants someone else to join. Dont blow a woman off because she asks who else is coming. Just my 2 cents. Hope this benefits you

peace

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that its a sign of non-interest.

If you ask her out on a date and she is asking who is going then just tell her - "no one."

ohiobohio518

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she asks who else is coming it might be her way of asking if its a date.
if i were a girl, id just keep quiet and hope (if i liked the guy) that he invited no one else. saying that kind of thing would make things awkward if it wasn't the answer i was looking for.

what do you think?

If you ask her out on a date and she is asking who is going then just tell her - "no one."
this would also make things awkward if shes like "well kelly wants to come, can she?"

oh and scratch the "who should we invite?" - no one ever says that

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Who else is coming?" regardless of gender usually means "I don't really want to have to hang out with you, is there another person I can distract myself with?"

Let's be honest, if the person was happy to hang out with just you, why would he/she be interested in knowing if there were more people?

ohiobohio518

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Who else is coming?" regardless of gender usually means "I don't really want to have to hang out with you, is there another person I can distract myself with?"
haha, true. i do that sometimes. but with male friends i sometimes ask that because, well, hanging out with more people is usually more fun.

but with opposite gender id never say that to someone who i enjoyed hanging out with

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a good sign, but she could just be asking out of curoisty, like 'should i bring a freind' obviously these are bad signs and if she insists on bringing a freind its an even worse sign, but remember there could be a logical epxlanation.

If the girl is shy she may not want to meet alone in fear of a bad convo, this would be more relevant if you have muttual freinds, but as for the latter, maybe you met her off the internet and she is being cautious.

Well the sign itself is never good and genrally bad, however dont take a sign on its own. If oyu are unsure of what she thinks of you, you can now start to assume she is not interested. If she acts very interested, you have no reason to think she is disinterested over this.