Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who does Shaolin Kung Fu?

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing it for about 9 months now and really enjoyong it.

The physical part is pretty tough but doable.

Anyone else here doing it with more experience? I would like to hear your opinion.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be a complete and successful human being, it is great. If you want to kick ass, it is great. If you want coordination, flexibility, strength; it is great. If you want to attain inner peace, it is great. Good choice, man.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I reckon as well :)

3 months ago completed my beginner course and now suddenly everything is changing - more serious, and the physical part seems almost impossible (for now).

How advanced are you? That inner peace you are talking about is something that I am really after. I suppose that comes after knowing and having the confidence of being able to defend yourself in any situation.

great stuff.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be hard for taller people to do shaolin kung fu? From what ive seen most appear to be short.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're short because they're asian. If you are tall, you will most likely learn the "Long Fist" fighting style to utilize your reach.

Your inner peace will come from your meditation and your confidence in that you can take anyone, but you don't have to.