Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who do you blame?

Igetit!

Reaction score
What's up guys.

I want to know what some of you DJs think about cheating. If you're in a LTR,and your girlfriend cheats on you,who do you blame,your gf or the guy she cheated with? It takes two to tango,and unless the other guy forced himself on your girlfriend,she willingly,of her own free will,chose to have sex with him. When most guys find out that their girlfriends have been cheating,they become angry with the guy and want to fight,or hurt him in some way,however,I think that the woman is just as responsible. I believe that 90% of all guys,given the opportunity,will have sex with an attractive woman,whether she's "taken" or not. It's just our nature. So the guy is only following the desire that ALL men have.

Women,on the other hand,are naturally selective. And if a woman is really attractive,then it is usually harder for a man to win her over.Therefore,if it is more difficult to win over a "hot" woman,then (imo) I would put more of the blame on her. It can go either way. You can dump your gf or you can hunt down the guy and come to blows with him. What do you guys think?

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming this is just some random guy, I would just be mad at the chick.

On the other hand, if the guy was a close friend or someone that knew the two of you were together I would be mad at both. I'm not really sure I would come to blows with the guy (he would have to REALLY disrespect me) but I would just cut the two of them out of my life completely.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not random guy's fault for sleeping with your girl, does he have a responsibility to all of the male gender to make sure their girls don't cheat? Of course not.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman is 100% to blame if the guy is a total stranger BUT if the guy knew you (even to see) then thats a different story.

It all depends on the circumstances etc.

This is why it's important to choose a good woman who you can trust and who wouldn't cheat on you.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
This is why it's important to choose a good woman who you can trust and who wouldn't cheat on you.
Which of course there are no guarantees for ANY woman, not even Mother freaking Theresa.

While the sexual past of a woman may tell you a bit, cheating is inevitable in a man's life.

It will most likely happen to you when you least expect it. And when you look back on the situation, you'll find out that you should have been expecting it at the time.

Cheating occurs for many reasons, but the best thing we can do as men is learn to build our inner values so that if a broad does decide to cheat on us then she doesn't leave us hanging with our balls on the ground for months on end.

Not saying that all women cheat, but I do believe that for the most part cheating men and cheating women are very different.

When's the last time you heard a guy cheating on his woman and then leaving her for that woman? I can tell you- RARELY. This is because men will cheat our of boredom and manhood. They want some new kinky sex. And yes, a man can love his woman and still cheat on her.

On the other hand you hear women leaving their BFs for guys they've been cheating with them on all the time. It's more of an emotional attachment for women. They find a guy they DIG physically AND emotionally more than their spouse, so they just do it. And then they have found something better so they decide it's time to leave their spouse.

See for women, cheating is more emotional. This is because women are looking for someone more interesting or manly mentally (and physically). We as men are just looking for some strange ass.

Of course this doesn't go for all circumstances.. but you'll find more than not that these are the scenarios being played out.

I don't blame anyone. There's really no one to blame but the guy who put us on this earth himself. Women will be women and men will be men. Blaming someone or fighting is not a logical way to go about it.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Igetit! said:
What's up guys.

I want to know what some of you DJs think about cheating. If you're in a LTR,and your girlfriend cheats on you,who do you blame,your gf or the guy she cheated with?
OMG!!! did you really ask that...LOL YOU BLAME YOURSELF FOR ASSUMING THAT THE HO YOU CALL A GIRLFRIEND WOULD NOT DO WHAT MOST HUMANS DO ... CHEAT!

There are always signs that your mate is not happy/satisfied/ready to ride the next d!ck, but we tend to ignore or rationalize them away until we find out we are dumped and or cheated on... Learn to see the signs and strike proactively either to fix or end the relationship..

Men will always being trying to F your girlfriend even if she is but ugly fat and odd.. aslong as she has a vagina men are tryin to get in..LOL and the harsh reality is you have a turn and then your time runs out and its the next guys turn....

LEARN TO SEE THE SIGNS AND ACCEPT THEM!!!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WC2 said:
On the other hand you hear women leaving their BFs for guys they've been cheating with them on all the time. It's more of an emotional attachment for women. They find a guy they DIG physically AND emotionally more than their spouse, so they just do it. And then they have found something better so they decide it's time to leave their spouse..

FEMINISTS WOULD HAVE US ALL BELIEVE THAT BS, THAT WOMENS' CHEATING IS EMOTIONALLY BASED...LOOLL.... Yeh the guy she admits to cheating with may be the one she leaves you for cause that allows her to seem like she just wanted a better mate but the reality is that most men never hear about the many other simple random F's their cheating girls had in addition to him... You will be amazed at the stuff women will do if they are comfortable that no one will ever know... "If no one knows then id didnt happen..."