Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Cheats More In Relationships?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, who cheats more? Men or women?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays, I would say women because it's a lot easier for them than for men. On top of that, men are getting p*ssier as the days go on. But the counter to that is that woman are getting crappier as well, but I would still say it's easier for women than it is for men.

But if you're talking about a more lower class background then I would say cheating is frequently occurring just because their social norms are more primal than to the richer.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define cheating. Everyone thinks the guy getting pvssy elsewhere is the dirt bag cheater, but typically his wife/gf isn't giving it up like she used to, and that lack of sex is what drives him to cheat. I think in that scenario, she was the one who was unfaithful to the relationship first.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define cheating. Everyone thinks the guy getting pvssy elsewhere is the dirt bag cheater, but typically his wife/gf isn't giving it up like she used to, and that lack of sex is what drives him to cheat. I think in that scenario, she was the one who was unfaithful to the relationship first.
I think if she is "starving" him, after some amount of time he might get it elsewhere before leaving... However a lot of us "cheated" for vanity and greed alone, just because we could. A lot of times we had what we needed at home.

Also some women cheat because they are emotionally starved or treated badly. Thing about it they can leave. In my honest opinion many women are "social" cheaters in that they will cheat if women from their group are cheating.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and it's not even close. I've always been the type of guy who likes to see what I can get away with. I used to game a lot of girls in committed relationships hoping one would put me in my place and not cross any lines. Didn't happen. There was one girl who was conflicted; I could tell she was into her bf and I decided he sounded like a good guy so I didn't pursue it even though I knew I could've; she ended up cheating on him a couple months later with someone else.

Now days I keep my distance--too many girls who aren't in relationships and won't hurt some dude collaterally (at least not with my participation).

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kinda thread is this? I feel like I walked out of SoSuave and stepped into a Cosmo magazine smh.

The fact that you are asking it on a male dating board makes it even more ridiculous. Why not go to a Donald Trump rally and ask whether muslims are more violent than christians?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Beta men and Beta women get cheated on! 50/50 for both genders.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are better at hiding it being more naturally cunning and
manipulative.
I'd disagree with this. It's not that women are better at hiding it, men are good at denying it. When you've got your head in the clouds, you ignore all the signs that it's happening.

I think it may be split down the middle who does it more. The difference is women will generally cheat if they're not emotionally satisfied, but men will cheat if they're not physically satisfied. The man can easily stay with the woman who gives him a lack of sex, but a woman can't stay with a man who makes her life boring.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say women based on two things. Firstly, its easier for them. Second, the giver in the relationship is more likely to be cheated on and nowadays that's usually the male.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that the numbers had to be fairly equal, because for every woman who cheats there's a guy doing it with her. But I will go against the grain here and say that men cheat more. Because
a) Men have more testosterone, which some say make them more driven to have sex
b) It seems to be more important to men to have multiple partners. Women tend to be serial daters, or to have orbiters (who they aren't necessarily having sex with).

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One interesting thing is that (I think) a man can cheat because he was drunk or whatever (not excusing him) but he will still maintain a current relationship with real love for the girl, but the inverse is not possible.
What do you guys think about this? Is like I said or is not?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays, more women cheat. But not with as many partners as when a man cheats. Women are more likely to cheat, but when a man cheats, I tend to notice he usually goes all out without any care in the world cuz at that point the women is bound to stay with him and he knows this

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on this:

- There are more cheating women than men
- When men cheat, they cheat a lot more than the average cheating woman

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men on this board will not say that men cheat more even if they believe it to be true, for fear of being called a white knight/ faggot. If you go on loveshack all the women on there will say men cheat more.

It's not really a fair question to ask because everyone is so biased. If you've been cheated on, you probably think that women cheat more than men.
And if you hate women, well I think we all know what the opinion will be.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Men on this board will not say that men cheat more even if they believe it to be true, for fear of being called a white knight/ faggot. If you go on loveshack all the women on there will say men cheat more.

It's not really a fair question to ask because everyone is so biased. If you've been cheated on, you probably think that women cheat more than men.
And if you hate women, well I think we all know what the opinion will be.
It's not really a "fair" question because there is no accurate answer......

I still say women hide it better though. How many men are raising kids that unbeknownst to them
are not their biological offspring. Yes I agree with @Desdinova that generally the man is an unwillingly accomplice to this due to having his head in the clouds and not paying attention......but still....seduction was originally the domain of the women, in order to manipulate men. They've had to be more Machiavellian....therefore they generally have a more pronounced developed sense of cunning.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My answer is women because women want the best of both, stay with the beta that provides them resources while getting their snooch pounded GOOD by an alpha. It's often difficult for her to get everything from one man. Men on the other hand don't typically have the resource requirement so they just have to leave one puzzy for the other if they aren't sexually satisfied.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
My answer is women because women want the best of both, stay with the beta that provides them resources while getting their snooch pounded GOOD by an alpha. It's often difficult for her to get everything from one man. Men on the other hand don't typically have the resource requirement so they just have to leave one puzzy for the other if they aren't sexually satisfied.
True that.