"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Who are you really? ***** test*

Maverickk

New Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
39
“Who are you really?”

“Is that your real name?”

What response could I of used to pass this ****?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
"I'm a sexual predator, RARGH!" -> grab her and kiss her neck/throat -> she'll say something like "OMG LOL!" -> ✓✓✓
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Never try to "pass" a sh!t test. Who is she to test you? Handle their tests; don't "pass" them.

"If you're really nice to me I might let you find out".

The idea is to flip the script and not take her ask seriously.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Never try to "pass" a sh!t test. Who is she to test you? Handle their tests; don't "pass" them.

"If you're really nice to me I might let you find out".

The idea is to flip the script and not take her ask seriously.
I agree, taking so called "shyt tests" seriously or obsessing over whether she is "shyt testing" you means you already have the wrong mentality. That's why I gave an answer that just turns it into something funny.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
‘I’m the Master of Time & Space.” Delivered with a slight grin. It’s always good to have some standard throw out answers for conversation topics that may arise.
Acquire some like the above that from an unusual or intrigue level are good as conversation expanders…

It’s always been about having good conversational tools, recognizing, and handling nonsense when it comes at you, that’s all…
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Just jokingly say, "what a random question."

Then change the subject
 
Top