Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who all here has had a vasectomy?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if so, do you still eat stuck with a lot of zinc in it?

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I used to eat zinc and other things for better libido, but seeing as how your sperm is absorbed back into your body now, not sure if it's the best thing to produce a ton of it.

On the other hand, I have been eating a ton of celery, which for some reason makes ejaculate volume increase but not sperm itself.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Semen is composed primarily of water. Not getting enough fluids can reduce the amount of liquid available to give semen its typically viscous texture. Drinking enough water throughout the day helps regulate your body's pH level. This is your body's relative balance of acidic and alkaline substances.

Celery is high in water. So you are more hydrated.

I eat a lot of red meat which is high in Zinc. Zinc is important as a hormonal precursor and in immunity, hair and nail keratin formation. Most important is to eat a BALANCED diet because zinc interacts with other minerals in your body and an excess of one will suppress another...

1614960984790.png