Whiteheads around my nose

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my mid-20's and have had a problem with whiteheads and pimples around my nose for a few years. I don't have, or have never had, acne, and neither has anyone in my family (parents, grandparents, etc).

My problem is the skin gets red on the part of my nose where my nostril lids meet my face. Sometimes I'll wake up with one more whitehead or sometimes it will just be a pimple that hurts like hell. I always wash in there and use the clearol stuff, but nothing seems to help. I've even bought facial masks!! 6 weeks ago I developed a massive pimple under my skin in this area and it's only starting to go away now.

Any suggestions on products that may help? This has been driving me crazy for a long time now!

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wash your nose for a couple weeks and that should do it. Seems like your skin is sensitive and the more you wash it the more irritated it becomes. Don't mess with those pimples/skin area around the pimples for a few weaks and you should be fine.

I had a friend do that and they went away.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, most of the shyt people put on their face as so-called cured probably just makes it worse. It's best to just let your skin find its natural balance again.