Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

White Ohio woman sues over sperm from black donor

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of funny since this dumb lesbian decided to marry a woman and had to go to a sperm bank to have a child. If you want to be married and have children then marry someone of the opposite sex lol.

Just think how often this sperm bank could give someone sperm not from the donor they were requesting and no one would be the wiser unless they got the race wrong lol.

And just look at the parts I bolded with the lesbian claiming she knows how it is to be discriminated against as a lesbian and that her black child in a white neighborhood will be too. Then a therapist suggesting moving to a 'racially diverse area with good schools' lol.

For someone wanting a white baby and sperm from a white male, there sure seems like a lot of dislike and distrust there for whites and males lol.

http://news.yahoo.com/white-ohio-woman-sues-over-sperm-black-donor-153715939.html
CLEVELAND (AP) — An Ohio woman has sued a Chicago-area sperm bank after she became pregnant with sperm donated by a black man instead of a white man as she and her partner had intended.

The woman is seeking damages and wants to ensure the sperm bank doesn't make a similar mistake again.

Within days of their wedding in New York, Jennifer Cramblett and Amanda Zinkon had become pregnant with the donor sperm. In April 2012, five months into her pregnancy, Cramblett, 36, called Midwest Sperm Bank LLC outside Chicago to reserve sperm from the same donor in the hope that Zinkon, 29, would someday also have a child.

That's when Cramblett learned from a sperm bank employee that she had been inseminated with sperm from the wrong donor, according to a lawsuit filed Monday against Midwest Sperm Bank in Cook County, Illinois.

Cramblett said they had chosen sperm from a man known as No. 380, a white donor. The sperm used for insemination came from No. 330, a black donor, she said.

"How could they make a mistake that was so personal?" Cramblett said during a telephone interview on Wednesday.

According to the lawsuit, her excitement about the pending birth was replaced with "anger, disappointment and fear."

"They took a personal choice, a personal decision and took it on themselves to make that choice for us out of pure negligence," Cramblett said.

A woman who answered the telephone at Midwest Sperm Bank on Thursday would not comment and said an attorney would be providing a statement. She would not give her name or identify the attorney.

Cramblett said she and Zinkon love their 2-year-old daughter, Payton, very much and wouldn't change anything about her. But they are concerned about raising her in the predominantly white community where they live.

The lawsuit said they had moved from Akron to Uniontown for better schools and to be closer to Cramblett's family. She said that as a lesbian she has felt the sting of prejudice but doesn't know what it's like to be mistreated because of skin color.

Therapists have recommended that Cramblett, Zinkon and Payton move to a more racially diverse community with good schools, the lawsuit said.

Cramblett said she decided to sue to prevent the sperm bank from making the same mistake again. The lawsuit says the sperm bank has no electronic record-keeping and no quality controls that would have prevented it from sending the wrong sperm to fertility clinics.

The lawsuit seeks a minimum of $50,000 in damages. Cramblett's attorney, Tim Misny, said some of the compensation would pay for ongoing counseling

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hypocrisy is laughable. And of course, they blame it on evil whitey:

Cramblett said she and Zinkon love their 2-year-old daughter, Payton, very much and wouldn't change anything about her. But they are concerned about raising her in the predominantly white community where they live.

The lawsuit said they had moved from Akron to Uniontown for better schools and to be closer to Cramblett's family. She said that as a lesbian she has felt the sting of prejudice but doesn't know what it's like to be mistreated because of skin color.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
The hypocrisy is laughable. And of course, they blame it on evil whitey:
For sure. The only evil whitey is her and her type.

It's hard to say, but from the pics of the child she appears less than half black, maybe even 1/4 and it looks like the donor might have been mixed, maybe 1/2 black. But of course it's always claimed black, not mixed white.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this OP. I had a laugh for a some seconds then realised I am just laughing at someone's misfortunate. Not cool.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, where to start, just more exposure of leftist hypocrisy on race and other issues. They probably eat vegetarian at the local Ethiopian restaurant too and celebrate Kwanzaa.

May have gotten the equivalent of Colin Powell or Miles Davis sperm, but would rather have gotten Charles Manson or Jimmy Swaggart sperm just for the white wrapper LOLOL, but that doesn't stop them one minute from rattling off the sanctimonious leftist race-baiting anyway as rationalization for THEIR OWN BIAS... unfingbelievable the logic warp on this. Surely they will get laughed/booed out of court.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obvious they have fears over their child being racially segregated somehow.
It's also obviously not the truth that will happen.
The sperm bank ****ed up, didn't even give the couple the right donor's sperm. Could this be a groundbreaking trial?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Thanks for posting this OP. I had a laugh for a some seconds then realised I am just laughing at someone's misfortunate. Not cool.
Laughing at a feminist, liberal, lesbian's misfortune partly due to her own choices. When bad things happen to bad people, I don't have any sympathy. I see it as consequences. These types have no sympathy for the misfortune of males and whites, much of it they help create.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Could this be a groundbreaking trial?
In principle, they have a solid negligence case. What they don't have IMO is damages, and are using leftist race-baiting rhetoric to try to gin some up.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You dont see any infertile white christian couples whining becauae they have to adopt black and asian kids, lol.
Which makes this case particularly strange. The white guilt/self hate complex is massive from celebrities to Christians all jostling for moral preening points to show off their non-white baby.

For two libtard lezbobo's not to get caught up in this current status whoring hysteria is very uncharacteristic.

The comments section is a crackup. Two thousand plus comments from the hivemind basically all saying "just take the black man's seed you rayciss b!tches !!" and a moronic overuse of the word "adorable".

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I have little sympathy for her and the dumb lesbian b!tch should've married a white man she knew and had a child naturally, I can understand her being upset for reasons other than the PC and bogus reasons given that whites may be prejudice against a black child.

They didn't give her the sperm donor she selected and was told she was getting. Unlike adoption, her genes were mixed with the sperm donor and she carried the baby. Maybe she didn't want to mix her genes with another race especially one that's a dominate phenotype. Nothing wrong with that. I can't imagine why any white person would want to have a paternal/maternal child that is not even considered white or looks or acts much like them despite having half their genes.

So I guess through the sperm donor mix up in a way she got to experience cuckolding like fathers often do hahaha.