"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

white knights

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
As I get older, I've realized that white knights/bluepills lack the spine, really don't know themselves and play by the book. They take society as it's given to them and in the process they get screwed. It sucks big time, but the sooner these folks realize that you can have your opinion, say NO when you want to/need to the better off their lives will be.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
I'm old (48) and wise. Judgments are always about the person doing the judging. They never reflect the person being judged.

You can feel superior one moment and humbled the next.

Is is a battle but I always try to focus on me. I'm usually looking to boost my ego when finding fault in others.
I personally struggled with that before I turned it around.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
They are like the workaholic guy or single mom on POF that keeps drinking more and more and taking pills but doesn't know why.
Does this comes from ur intelligence or from ur wisdom?
 
Top