Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

White Knights get lit up..

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not discounting the white knight issue, but Always take what women say with a grain of salt. It's all situational.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not discounting the white knight issue, but Always take what women say with a grain of salt. It's all situational.
If it was an ugly, low-level looking guy, it would be "disrespectful" and "white knight". However, if it was Chris Hemsworth? Then it would be chivalry and gentleman-like behaviors.

My favorite:

"5."Any time a man is speaking for or 'defending' a woman and he gets extremely possessive, and you can tell that he’s more offended because she’s HIS, and it’s therefore disrespectful to HIM, than he is concerned about her feelings. 'That’s MY WIFE,' 'don’t talk about MY wife that way...'"

Sounds exactly sth said by Will Smith The Simplord's wife.

Attachments

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White knights are just assh0les pretending to be nice because they think that's how you get laid. Have you ever actually been inside a woman's DMs? These guys will call her princess and beautiful, and as soon as they're rejected or don't get a response after 20 minutes, they're calling them a wh0re/slvt and telling them they're "ugly/mid anyway". It's actually quite comical.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
B1tches gonna b1tch

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no! Someone held the door for you….how would you ever be able to recover from that?? Talk about first world problems.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It´s over for WhiteKnightCels