Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whispering sweet nothings.....

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could someone elaborate on what this means? I get the whispering part...but what exactly are you whispering?

Uro.Essence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you're just whispering anything. "I love you" "your the most beautiful girl in the world" just hings like that basically or you can get naughty with it if you like.

The overall point of it is to just stimulate the nerve endings in the ear to get them horny. The ear is said to have a unusualy high density of nerve endings so it creates a major erogenous zone. That combined with near invisible hairs leads to the slightlest breath or touch stimulating the area.

After whispering "sweet nothings" Trail down her neck kissing her after every inch, leaving no exposed skin untouched by your lips. From there she'll make sure all goes well lol.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, spit some BS lines at her but be sure no one else can hear 'ya. :up:

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uro.Essence said:
Basically you're just whispering anything. "I love you" "your the most beautiful girl in the world" just hings like that basically or you can get naughty with it if you like.

The overall point of it is to just stimulate the nerve endings in the ear to get them horny. The ear is said to have a unusualy high density of nerve endings so it creates a major erogenous zone. That combined with near invisible hairs leads to the slightlest breath or touch stimulating the area.

After whispering "sweet nothings" Trail down her neck kissing her after every inch, leaving no exposed skin untouched by your lips. From there she'll make sure all goes well lol.
interesting. thanks!@

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Uro.Essence. I've always wondered why I loved having things whispered into my ear.

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if a girl is whispering sweet nothings in YOUR ear? This is an IOI, right? I just posted on this in my own thread. Responses please.

T 'n C