Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whiny girlfriend. HELP!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's generally a nice person when she's not whining. but when she's whiny and moody, i swear... it kills.

so today was one of the days she decided to be whiny. her godbrother was bugging her for money that she owes him and she was working part time at some ****ty roadshow downtown.

therefore she was moody and pissed off with her godbrother and evidently taking it out on me and showing her irritaton.

then she started grumbling about her face and how she had to see the doctor because she was sure her face had a bad rash and infection. (that's really not the case. her face is fine. cept for some dry skin)

so this is what i texted her

"get him to prescribe you some happy pills too. give me a call later if you're feeling better. :) if not, forget it."

anyone got any idea how to handle it when a girl whines? just ignore her or directly show her how fvcking childish she's being?

i'm quite clueless. -__-

any advice would be appreciated. cheers!

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell Her to shut up and you don't want to hear it.

I really don't see the point in trying be all cool and "DJ" and say something C&F and play it off like you don't care but really you do.

It's retarded.

Because a couple years down the road if not longer being together it will drive you up the wall letting it go by so far that you'll end up dumping her anyways.

If you don't like a chick that is moody all the time and b1tch's more then the average chick then hit the eject button and look for something to more of your liking.

Stop trying to find diamonds in the rough.

It's a waste of time and energy.

Besides she's young and dumb. All girls that age are going to be immature. Some aren't but there’s always an exception to the rules.

So Shut up or Put up.

You can go out and fined another girl that isn't a total b1thcy girl.

Or Deal with it and say some C&F stuff that people here will tell you to say.