"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Which way to gain sexual experience?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
This a response I haven't anticipated on a forum like sosuave.

To abbreviate the original post:
I am basically trying to figure out whether I should continue on my so far unsuccessful path of finding a women I really connect with, or if it has just been indoctrinated into my brain by my upbringing, movies and fairytales
Look up Einstein’s definition of insanity and see if that answers your question.

Go have sex with women you don’t care about but with one caveat: don’t lower your psychical attractiveness standards (at least not too much). There is no other way that works.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
The OP has traction, based on his first post. He should stay true to himself and his values until the right one comes along. Just keep the traction and volume going and you will do fine.
No, he won’t be fine. He’ll end up just like you. If something’s not working, you have to change your strategy.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
No, he won’t be fine. He’ll end up just like you. If something’s not working, you have to change your strategy.
Except I never said I had traction. He does. Reread the first post. The best salesperson in the world will fail if he has no leads. Thw worst salesperson will succeed if he has more leads then he can handle. That is what traction is about.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055

Here is a great youtube channel. There's a great girl waiting for you. You just need to know how to maintain your frame with the women you really like. You already have the traction and know how to game women you are not attracted to, maybe what's blocking you on a mental level can be found in one of those videos.
 

warthog

New Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Thanks for your replies guys. Really appreciate it.

I didn't expect to see that much disagreement in your opinions. Some say I should start having casual sex, others see me on the highway of success with a relationship, some recommend prostitutes.

The best way is probably to continue dating the way I do it now, and if sex happens just let it happen. It is not like I am not physically attracted to the girls I disregard, I wouldn't have hit on them without liking their looks in the first place. It's more a feeling of incompatibility. Again, hookers are no option. Nobody is in favor of the cougar option either, so I'll drop that thought quickly.

Thanks again for the time and thoughts all of you have shared! I will keep you updated and can't wait to see how stuff develops!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top