Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which route has better success of Chargeback

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Credit Card Chargeback...

1. Because I'm not satisfied with the item, it broke. Seller refused to send in a replacement, and refused to refund before I return it. Offered a refund but only after I return it, and only if I package it right. Refund with trix.

2. Because I'm not satisfied with the item, it was mis represented. Both components, pedegree, and other aspects of the item were mis represented. Such as cheaper components than listed, aluminum instead of carbon, etc...

3. Or both?

We talking AMEX here. Seller tried to make it all my fault from the begging and denies everything. However, facts are facts, and my case is right.

Also, should I give them pictures of the bike, and records of my communication with the seller? Or just tell them what's up and stick with it? Let them dig everything by them selfes?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't file a charge back for the love of god. when i had my computer company, this was the one thing that kept me up at night. Selling Pc's over the internet is considered a high risk business,a nd if you have a charge back rate of over 2 percent, they shut your account down... fraudulent orders, whatever the case may be. my main job above all was to keep the charge back rate down by any means necessary.

Call the guy.. work it out. Trust me when I say he' knows what's at stake. It's not worth him loosing his merchant account over

send it back to him, I can pretty much assure you that you will get a refund. you aren't dealing with paypal here.

If they close your account you get put on what's called a TMF (Terminated Match File) list. Basically, you are blacklisted from all merchant accounts in the united states.. I can promise you that he isn't going to loose his ability to sell items over your one item.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I talked to seller yesterday, we did not find a solution. In her words, it's all my fault, I am absolutely wrong, and she is right. Fvck that, I dont' need that stress.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing, this is from eBay. I had in mind filing disputes with eBay, PayPal, and chargeback with AMEX.

Should I do all 3, or just AMEX?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me... ebay first, then paypal.. don't take her out of business, because by filing a charge back if too many compile that's what you are doing

just send it back. if you send it back and she doesn't send your money, THEN file a chargeback. I gotta tell ya.. if a guy called me and told me to send him 500 bucks for a pc then he would send the pc back, I'd laugh his ass of the phone