"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Which race of women sellout the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete_C

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
My answer would be white women. Because there are far more white women who are in interracial relationships than any other races. I tell you why. Some people here are talking about how some asian women are dating whitemen, ect. But (from my observation) they're mostly with either white or asianmen. What about white chicks? Just go to local mall on the weekend, it's sickening. I've seen some drop dead pretty white girls with black, brown, yellow, even with an indian, muslam dudes. Our women are under nothing less than genetic attack by all sorts of putrid mud males!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Thanks Hitler, for a most useless, racist post. What's next, a complaint about the "mud males" taking your job?

Hell, with all these women going for the "putrid mud males", it seems that these women are enjoying this genetic attack a lot more than you are.

Hey, Pete. Your insecurity's showing.
 

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
not only do people dislike you now for saying that but they also now know that you are a big sissy AFC
 

Named

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
England
I don't know...

Maybe he put his arguement wrong. It's definately not right to describe women as sellouts by engaging in interracial relationships, as if they are obligated to only be in same race relationships and are taking the 'easy way out.'

However, I used to be interested in this girl I've known since we were 4. This girl is beautiful and intelligent but she has serious issues with self esteem. I was asking her what kind of things she likes to see in a man and she said she was only interested in blacks, or mixed race lads. She had a pretty weak arguement aswell, her shallowness really put me off. I witness this alot around these parts, it can be frustrating that girls are so shallow aswell.

This is no reason to make racist comments though, preferences are preferences.


"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Lol the thread starter 'd better be joking!
:D

Just imagine some one saying:
"seen some drop dead pretty blonde girls with red hair, brown hair, even with some bald dudes."
See how ridiculous it is?

On the other hand, Named is right about some people having issues that translate into racial fixations.
How many times have we heard some guys stating that they only dig blonde girls? The same principles apply to race.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Pete_C
My answer would be white women. Because there are far more white women who are in interracial relationships than any other races. I tell you why. Some people here are talking about how some asian women are dating whitemen, ect. But (from my observation) they're mostly with either white or asianmen. What about white chicks? Just go to local mall on the weekend, it's sickening. I've seen some drop dead pretty white girls with black, brown, yellow, even with an indian, muslam dudes. Our women are under nothing less than genetic attack by all sorts of putrid mud males!!
Thank you, Mr. Metzger.
 

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
Oh come on Pete_C! Take this crap to another board.

Topic closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top