Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which path to take?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we have a history of arguing a lot (caused by the facts that I was too invested in my work and she was frustrated with her career choice -- both issues are now fixed). Whenever we argue (still happens sometimes), I become frustrated and think "Why do I keep seeing her?". Those thoughts fade away quickly, but are a result of previous arguing where she stayed angry at me for days at a time and even didn't speak with me for days. She literally caused me grey hair... This should probably be a red flag, but it's important that she's learning and is actually fixing herself. She's had her way throughout her life and I am probably the first one to stand up to her like a man and set boundaries.
1st Rule of Relationships: YOU DON'T ARGUE WITH A WOMAN.
Never do that. You'll be losing your time. If she's complaining about some bad thing you indeed did, just listen, dig deeper, ask her good quality questions (ex: "What do you mean?", "How did it make you feel?). If you know you're not wrong, don't try to attack her, these are things that girls do. Instead, just explain her what you are doing, not asking her opinion, but just letting her know that that's your way, you know what you're doing, you can handle it. Women will always question you and make problems if they feel that you're not being too much of a leader.

she has a history of cheating (once a cheater always a cheater?):
I think it's needless to say that if she was willing to cheat on her ex with you, nothing is stopping her on cheating on you with someone else. The deal with cheating is similar with virginity. Once you cheat for the first time and get no consequences, you won't feel that guilty by doing it again. Men do not try to justify it, because we know that cheating is a ****ty behaviour, and if you do it you're wrong, but women will always try to back it up with some emotion and try to throw the blame on you. In other words, cheating will always sound like the guys fault (he didn't pay attention on me, he was abusive, he didn't treat me right, he had a small d!ck, so on...).

But then come my problems: I've been with only 3 girls and I wish there would have been more.
It could make some difference, but it's not a smart thing. Don't get too excited with a illusion of abundance. Quality is always better than quantity.

She's really suffering and my heart is breaking at the thought of ending things with her. The idea of pursuing other girls (which I lust for when I see them on the streets) doesn't seem that great, anymore. But if I don't do it now, I might have to live with that underlying frustration for the rest of my life.
As expected, mate. The grass always looking greener the other side. See? I'm honestly not a big fan of the way your relationship is going and your girl in special, but I do think that you have the wrong mindset. Stop thinking that these experiences will make you happy, it won't. Especially for someone with little to no experience as you, chances of you getting heartbroken and developing oneitis for some random slut are gigantic.

You're a grown up ass man, mate. It's time to start making your choices, guiding your life. You can't expect to start something new without losing some things you had. Life keeps on.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the cheating is a red flag.
by saying she was ''trying'' to break up with him makes no sense. you break up or stay together , there is no such thing as ''trying to'' break up . she didnt have the balls to break up with him cause she didnt want to be alone. so instead she kept him around for the time being and cheated.
if you fvck up or fall off , theres a chance she will do the same to you

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you expand on this? In general, she's very supportive to my growth. I don't quite understand what you refer to.
yes; I don't want to sound like a wet blanket or just being a downer and all that.

The arguing and decline in sex are measurements of her current attraction to you. It's not subjective at all; it is very objective. Unless you have done something terrible in her eyes to cause this the issue is that she is rising above you in the relationship. Understanding that is key if you would like to try to fix it instead of exit. Because you can't fix it if you don't know what is broken. It will get worse.

The breakup is initiated by her, you are the mechanism she uses to do it. Think...if she was giving great sex and being sweet instead of arguing would you break up... Your attraction to her physically is dependant on her treatment of you, emotionally.

thousands of guys just the same.

Do all that stuff in mrp and see. The result will be that either she will fall in line or she will leave. Either way is good for you. If she falls in line then you will have the difficult decision of if you want her. But you will be infinitely into a better position yourself either way. It is not easy and most will NOT be supportive of it. You have to do all of the steps until she caves in or leaves. It is easier to just break up and leave.

If you do it, report back your progress occasionally. There are a couple/few guys in the forum that get this part of things.

Last edited:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes; I don't want to sound like a wet blanket or just being a downer and all that.

The arguing and decline in sex are measurements of her current attraction to you. It's not subjective at all; it is very objective. Unless you have done something terrible in her eyes to cause this the issue is that she is rising above you in the relationship. Understanding that is key if you would like to try to fix it instead of exit. Because you can't fix it if you don't know what is broken. It will get worse.

The breakup is initiated by her, you are the mechanism she uses to do it. Think...if she was giving great sex and being sweet instead of arguing would you break up... Your attraction to her physically is dependant on her treatment of you, emotionally.

thousands of guys just the same.

Do all that stuff in mrp and see. The result will be that either she will fall in line or she will leave. Either way is good for you. If she falls in line then you will have the difficult decision of if you want her. But you will be infinitely into a better position yourself either way. It is not easy and most will NOT be supportive of it. You have to do all of the steps until she caves in or leaves. It is easier to just break up and leave.

If you do it, report back your progress occasionally. There are a couple/few guys in the forum that get this part of things.
damn read some of that stuff and got a very rude awakening.