Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which kind of vibes do you believe pay the most when dealing with women generally?

In your opinion which vibes a man can radiate generally pay the most with most women?

• Decent productive citizen with whom they share social circle

• Educated man with white collar job (teacher, sales manager)

• Uneducated man with well paid blue collar job (think of electrician)

• Low status high action thug (think of pushers, bank robbers)

• High status thug (well connected dirty businessman)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is trying to make something complicate as simple ofc.

In your opinion which vibes a man can radiate generally pay the most with most women?

logicallefty

Reaction score
MYSTERIOUS. From my family roots I am part white collar with money (Mom's side) and part redneck hillbilly (Dad's side). As an adult I have qualities of both. I have two parallel careers that I actively work in at separate places; sworn law enforcement and I.T. Security. Two of the most opposite jobs. I make over 120k a year but dress more on the redneck side. (I don't like dress cloths). My goal is to give people a little taste of all of my traits and leave them dazed and confused saying "Interesting guy, I can't quite figure him out. I need to learn more!" With some people I may even play dumb on purpose to see if they are gonna try to BS me, one-up me, or make a public mock of me. Genuinely good people won't do that, but bad people will if they think they can get away with it. Psychology is so much fun!

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on a woman‘s age and priorities. In my opinion:

18 - 27 - Attractive, younger, fertile women. Need sex with the Alpha man, Look for exciting, tall, bad boy types.
27 - 35 - Start to think of own mortality. Need something safe and secure. Look for beta white collar, educated, stable job types
35 - 44 - Usually divorced with children. Need someone to wine and dine them, expensive trips. Look for rich high status types
45 - 60 - Menopausal. Need someone to wine and dine them, expensive trips and or need sex with young men. Look for alpha or rich types

There are many more categories but everything depends on the woman’s age. Unlike men, who just want hot and fertile.

Reaction score
Depends on where you are at and who you are gaming. Am I talking to women in the hood of Baltimore or some blonde SMU student?

Billtx49

Reaction score
This poll has unnecessary categorization, but I vote Mysterious also. A woman not knowing with certainty which of the last four descriptions on the poll you actually are because you exhibit some, but not all of the traits of each is the vibe you want.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High status thug, high status anything. If you have some money, confidence and prospects it’s not gonna matter.