Which is more important Love or Sex?!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Men think that love should come before sex. Others think that Sex should come before Love.

Those who think love should come before sex, are trying to logically think of a reason that this is how intellectual humans should think like and that everybody else are beneath them and animal like. In essence they think exectly like what a woman tells them to think.

Those are the same type of guys who constantly get burned by females because they are already in love but then are so frustrated that the female won't give them sex and drop them so fast they don't know what has happen. "I did everything for her and I still got nothing WTF" the Afc Whines.

In order to avoid heartache, you are better off sleeping with the girl before you decide to develope strong feelings for her. Sleeping with a girl is the biggest sign that she can give you that she actually is interested in you. Everything else is pretty much B.S because only in the phsyical world you have a solid proof as oppose to the methaphysical world where you believe something which may or may not be there.

Yes there are women out there, the "hors" who even when they sleep with you, are not doing it for love but for the pure pleasure and will get rid of you in a heartbeat. Although that could be the case it won't feel as bad as loving her and not fvcking her because you have actually fulfilled a part of your natural biological urge and you won't have that feeling of "sh1t if only I would have fvcked her I wouldn't feel like this"

Yes you are selfish, yes you just want the pvssy, so what??? You may have not gotten the relationship but you gotten some sex. She gave you something other then false hopes and promises and therefore not everything was a total loss.

When you go after the sex and keep your heart hidden, you are better off then going after love exposing your heart and end up with no sex. Once she has sex with you then you know you can start opening your heart to her.

If you are still think love is greater then sex look at this picture and then scroll down.

http://www.nomaam.com/modules.php?s...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

NOW WHICH DID YOU PAY A CLOSER ATTENTION TO? THE HEART OR THE BREASTS?? THE DEFENCE RESTS!!!

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
That picture only proves that in terms of visual stimulation, the large objects attract the focus. If we're talking about LOVE (an emotion, not a necklace) and SEX ( an action, not a pair of titties) then LOVE is more important in the long run. Sex isn't really all that important (for me) anyways. I'd rather get the satisfaction of a girls company, and a little nookie here and there. If she doesn't fvck. Oh well. But the older you get, and the more established your life becomes, the more LOVE seems to matter. Teenage years, booty is the main concern. I don't really know what I'm saying anymore lol:confused:

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful because sex does not automatically open the door to opening your heart to the girl. It's not necessarily a green light. I received oral from a girl and even after that, she didn't really want anything more than just sort of a fun fling.

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. Most of the time, sex (especially at the age I'm at) means absolutely nothing. Some girls won't give it up unless they feel really close to the guy, but, many aren't like that.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
sex can be dangerous

Sex is dangerous because it leads people to broken hearts. Some people. Some women want sex and no love, while their boyfriend wants love and sex. the outcome is horrible. Some people commit suicide over this. Sex is an extremely emotional activity. The reason why women like to have sex with players and care free guys is simply that reason. They know they can walk away and still have a good time without worrying about the outcome.

In the end we want love AND sex.

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends what breed you come from.

I come from a breed where my desires are sex and being taken care of. Love? That's for later on in my life.

It's a pimp mentality. You can read Player_Supreme's posts if you want more of an insight. It's about owning the girl you're with.

The latest girl I own gave me a 20GB IPod some AFC gave her for her birthday. It's mine now. I don't even use it. I just like knowing it's mine. She called me saying I can just borrow for a year. She knows she's not getting it back, lol.

-Dominant

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I advocate sex before love its because in this world everything is a commodity, nothing is for free, if you want something you either have to pay for it or exchange it for something else.

A woman will not sleep with a man if she already knows that he loves her unconditionally from the get go. This is the mistake all AFC's make, they already in love without her proving herself worthy, her mere presence is good enough. She can treat them like sh1t and they will still beg for more. Therefore she has no reason to exchange something (her body) for a man's love.

When a man keeps his emotions in check and wait until he sleeps with the girl, he is at least ahead of the game. She has just exchanged her body for the price of love - she wants love from a man and she is offering herself for that.

It is the strongest indicator that a girl is into you, when she says she likes/loves you and is willing to sleep with you.

If she only says she likes you and doesn't sleep with you or sleep with you without saying/showing she like/loves you, then you should not give her what she desires and that is love. What she is offering is a lot cheaper then what you can give her in exchange.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
love is way better than sex. Trust me, it sounds cheeseball but its really true.

iluvfemales

Don Juan
Reaction score
also keep in mind that girls that are looking for love tend to put off sex to prevent ruining a possible relationship.